Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul takes the stress out of one of the most important days of your life by curating the most memorable proposal in one of the world's most historic and romantic cities.
The former Ottoman Palace turned luxury hotel boasts lavish suites, outstanding cuisine and an inviting atmosphere that resembles the home of a 17th century sultan – and a privileged address on the shores of Istanbul’s Bosphorus, providing a spectacular backdrop for popping the question. Çırağan Palace Kempinski is the only hotel in Turkey that can be reached from both Europe and Asia by private helicopter, yacht and limousine and offers all three in addition to personalized experiences for those looking to propose:
• The Ring: In a city renowned for its incredible craftsmanship and flare for opulence, Çırağan Palace Kempinski can arrange a private consultation to find the perfect ring, working with artisans and jewelers such as Sevan Bıçakçı to create beautiful, one-a-kind rings with precious gemstones and ornate designs.
• The Scene: With secluded havens, splendid mansions, sacred monasteries, legendary sunsets and mimosa groves, experience a full day tour to the nearby Princes’ Islands to set the scene. Cruise across the Bosphorus with stops at several small islands on your way to Büyükada, the largest and most famous of the Princes’ Islands, where couples will be guided around on a phaeton (a cozy horse-drawn carriage) for a romantic view of the island. For a different view, take off from Çırağan Palace Kempinski’s own helipad for a private helicopter tour of Istanbul beginning at the Golden Horn, continuing over the historic peninsula and onto the Bosphorus over both the European and Asian sides. See some of Istanbul’s most famous sites including the Süleymaniye Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapı Palace.
• The Question: Propose on a private yacht along the Bosphorus against imperial palaces and minaret towers shimmering in the sunset. Sail between continents with your partner and witness the grandeur of Byzantine, Ottoman and modern day Turkish architecture built along the shores of Europe and Asia.
• The Celebration: Enjoy champagne and a romantic dinner for two or with friends and family at award-winning Tuğra Restaurant & Lounge with authentic local fare amidst live classical Turkish music and rich Ottoman décor.
• The Relaxation: Unwind together with an authentic Turkish hammam experience in the luxurious setting of Ciragan Palace Kempinski’s Spa with “The 1001 Nights Hamam” treatment. Enjoy a peel of sweet treats (of cinnamon, Turkish coffee, honey, milk and olive oil) followed by a sherbet palate cleanser before an indulgent full body and scalp massage.
Visit website: https://www.kempinski.com/en/istanbul/ciragan-palace/
BINA - Luxury Yacht Charter 142'
Primland - Meadows of Dan, VA
Calala Island - Nicaragua Exclusive Private Island
Villa Sabai Jai - Koh Tao, Thailand
Hotel del Coronado - San Diego
Eden Roc at Cap Cana - Punta Cana
Offering exclusive luxury in the Dominican Republic, Eden Roc at Cap Cana, the only Relais & Chateaux hotel on the island, features 34 freestanding suites with private pools and stunning views.
A.M.A Selections - Luxury Villa Rentals in France & Italy
Strongly focused on delivering memorable experiences for each guest, A.M.A Selections is setting itself apart with their intimate knowledge of their properties and destinations.
Mountain Shadows - Arizona
This new resort in Paradise Valley features timeless modern design, 183 guestrooms, a restaurant with an exhibition kitchen, two pools, a high-tech fitness facility, a fully revamped short golf course, and more.
Rawai VIP Villas - Phuket, Thailand
Autobahn Adventures - Luxury European Driving Tours
Carrington Italia - Amalfi Coast
Alegria Mykonos - Luxury Villa in Greece
Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa
AutoEurope - Luxury Car Rental
Relais San Sanino - Tuscany, Italy
Plaza Athenee Bangkok, A Royal Meridien Hotel - Thailand
Masseria Pettolecchia la Residenza - Puglia, Italy