Horseback rides, private outdoor pools and fireside dinners await in Santa Fe, New Mexico this Valentine’s Day as area hotels highlight a variety of romantic offerings.
The following packages will have visitors falling in love, both with each other and with ‘The City Different’:
Inn and Spa at Loretto: With Loretto’s customizable romance package, visitors can create a one-of-a-kind Valentine’s Day experience by choosing one or more options from the list below. Once the final room and amenities selections are complete, the reservations system then tallies up the total price for each custom romance package. Options include:
• Room type: standard, suite or presidential accommodations
• One dozen red roses delivered in-room, prior to arrival
• Champagne bottle with chocolate covered strawberries
• Breakfast in bed for two
• Fireside dinner for two in Luminaria
• A 50- or 80-minute couple’s massage with tub soak
• Two passes to The Loretto Chapel
Package is valid for travel now through March 31, 2015. Must book before March 31, 2014. Price varies based on options selected and offer is based on availability. For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.innatloretto.com or call 866-582-1646. Use promo code ROMANCE online.
Bishops Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa: Travelers are invited to indulge in a romantic getaway at Bishop’s Lodge with the Romantic Romp at the Ranch Package, starting at $869 for a three-night stay, and including:
• Overnight accommodations (Superior Deluxe those with King Bed and Gas Fireplace only)
• Romantic Valentine’s Day dinner for two (includes entertainment and dancing)
• Couples Massage at SháNah Spa & Wellness Center on-property
• One hour couples horseback ride
• Fork Me Spoon Me (Sensual Cookbook)
• Bear skin rug
• Bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries
• Kama Sutra Book
Package is valid for travel Feb. 14–17, 2014. For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.bishopslodge.com.
La Posada de Santa Fe Resort and Spa: Couples can enjoy a passionate escape together with the Retreat Your Sweet Package, starting at $239 on weekdays, based on a two-night minimum stay, and including:
• Overnight accommodations
• Champagne, Chocolate and Strawberries upon arrival
• Daily Breakfast for two; up to $40 per day
• Two 50-minute Swedish Massages
Package is valid for travel now through December 31, 2014. For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.laposadadesantafe.com or call 855-278-5276.
Eldorado Hotel & Spa: Starry-eyed visitors can make this Valentine’s Day a holiday they’ll never forget with the Amor in Santa Fe Package, starting at $179 per night, based on double occupancy, and including:
• Overnight deluxe accommodations
• Two glasses of champagne
• Oversized chocolate covered strawberries
• $50 breakfast voucher for in-room dining or breakfast in The Old House Restaurant
• Additional $50 resort credit that can be used in any of the hotel outlets
• For a relaxing touch, Nidah Spa is offering a "No Cold Feet" couples massage featuring a Swedish massage with guest’s choice of aromatherapy oil
Package is valid for travel now through December 31, 2014. For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.eldoradohotel.com or call 800-955-4455.
Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa: Cupid comes to Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa all month long with the Month of Love Package, starting at $309 per night, based on double and occupancy, and including:
• Overnight accommodations
• Two 50-minute Essence of Ojo Custom Massages
• Two yoga classes
• 50-minutes in a private outdoor pool with kiva fireplace
• Bottle of wine or sparkling cider
• Ojo Signature drinking glasses
• Housemade chocolate truffles
Package is valid for travel Feb. 1–28, 2014. For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.ojospa.com or call 505-583-2233.
Hotel Santa Fe: Visitors can savor champagne and chocolate with the Valentine’s Day Package at Hotel Santa Fe, starting at $259 per night, and including:
• Overnight accommodations in Picuris Junior Suite
• Breakfast for Two
• Fresh Flowers in the Room
• Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Champagne
Package is valid for travel Feb. 7–22, 2014. For a two-night stay, cost is $399. For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.hotelsantafe.com or call 855-825-9876.
Heritage Hotels & Resorts: Guests are invited to book any of Heritage Hotels & Resorts’ romance packages for a special romantic escape. The packages vary, but the offerings include romantic items like wine, chocolate covered strawberries, late check-out, free Wi-Fi, free parking, hot tub access and more. The Heritage Hotels romance packages also include an exclusive custom Sensuous Love Kit containing toys, trinkets and games from the New Mexico woman-owned sexuality resource center Self-Serve. Valentine's Day and romance packages are offered at the following resorts:
• Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe; starting at $ 159; www.hotelchimayo.com
• Hotel St. Francis in Santa Fe; starting at $199; www.hotelstfrancis.com
• Lodge at Santa Fe; starting at $126; www.lodgeatsantafe.com
Please visit www.santafe.org for additional information on packages, saving specials and all Santa Fe has to offer holiday visitors.
Rawai VIP Villas - Phuket, Thailand
Etu Moana - Aitutaki, Cook Islands
Hotel del Coronado - San Diego
Casa Majani - Punta Mita, Mexico
Part of the exclusive Punta Estates, Casa Majani is a 6-bedroom oceanfront ultra luxury villa located inside the exclusive Punta Mita development on the Riviera Nayarit.
Abercrombie & Kent Villas
The collection of exclusive, luxury villas are hand-picked by A&K expert travel advisors and are meticulously inspected to ensure they meet the highest expectations.
Eden Roc at Cap Cana
Argentario Resort Golf & Spa
Villa Sabai Jai - Koh Tao, Thailand
Sago Hotel - New York City
AutoEurope - Luxury Car Rental
Swissotel Resort Bodrum Beach
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza
Pegasus Suites & Spa - Santorini