Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown announced its Presidential Detail Package during the 57th Presidential Inauguration.
Members of all political parties will have a reason to celebrate this inaugural season if they choose this very detailed package.
No expense will be spared for the Fairmont’s “President and First Lady” during their visit to Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown. The couple, along with the “First Dog”, will spend four nights in the Presidential Suite on the hotel’s luxurious Fairmont Gold Floor.
“Of course, no presidential stay would be complete without the secret service,” states Mark S. Andrew Regional Vice President and General Manager of the 415 room luxury hotel. “The Fairmont will provide two “Presidential Detail Agents” to assist and consult with the first family throughout their stay.”
The Fairmont’s First Family will also enjoy all of the following details:
• Four nights in The Presidential Suite
• Two “Fairmont Presidential Detail” agents –to include daily briefings and assistance with all of their requirements.
• Transportation provided with driver in the new 7 series BMW
• A $5,000 Shopping Spree at SAKS Fifth Avenue in Chevy Chase with Fairmont Detail - The First Family will be welcomed by a personal shopper with champagne at the store’s 5th Avenue Club and treated to lunch in the new SAKS Café.
• A visit to “First Ladies Exhibit at The Smithsonian” Exhibit with Fairmont Presidential Detail.
• Daily Full American breakfast served at the dining room table in your suite.
• In-room hair provided by Georgetown's Roche Hair Design.
• A private consultation and make-up will be provided by SAKS 5th Avenue’s partner Giorgio Armani Beauty.
• A midnight buffet for President’s family and closest advisors, after returning from any inaugural balls they may be attending, of champagne and caviar for up to20 people.
• The First Lady's favorite floral arrangements throughout the Presidential Suite.
• His and her bathrobes embroidered with the Presidential Seal.
• Matching Presidential Rolex watches in 18k gold for Fairmont’s President and First Lady.
• A Presidential dog bed with matching collar and leash for the first dog.
• Daily walks for the first dog – provided by Fairmont's Presidential Detail.
• Gourmet dog food prepared by the hotel’s executive chef.
The price of this four-night, once-in-a-lifetime experience is $100,000. Available January 18 -22, 2013. The Presidential Detail Package is based on availability and double occupancy. For more information please visit www.fairmont.com/washington. For reservations please call the Sales Department at (202) 429-2400.
Located at 2401 M Street, NW, Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is convenient to the finest museums, theaters (including the Kennedy Center), shopping and dining. Close to two metro stations, it is five miles from Reagan National Airport and 33 miles from Dulles International Airport. At 415 rooms and luxury suites, Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown offers a wealth of facilities while maintaining an air of tranquility insured through the design of intimate spaces, plenty of natural daylight, and a cascade of plants both inside and out.
About: Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown
AltaGracia - Perez Zeledon, Costa Rica - Luxury Boutique Hacienda
Billini Hotel - Santo Domingo
Abercrombie & Kent Villas
Italian Villa Rentals
Exotic Estates International
Exotic Estates International strives to exceed all guest expectations with an exquisite selection of luxury vacation rentals.
Hotel Valley Ho
Mead Brown Costa Rica
Wailea Beach Villas
Eco Serendib Villa and Spa