Langham Place, Fifth Avenue will, once again, raise a Toast to Tennis by hosting the kick-off event to one of the world’s most celebrated tennis tournaments this August, Party with the Pros.
This private cocktail soiree, held at Measure Lounge at Langham Place, will feature a roster of celebrated tennis stars from around the world and is accessible in only two ways – by invitation or by booking the Toast to Tennis packages available exclusively at Langham Place, which includes luxurious suite accommodations, up-close-and-personal access to some of the sport’s top stars at two exclusive events, and luxury box tickets to the opening night of the US Open courtesy of Lagardère Tennis.
Party with the Pros, which debuted last year, is a chance for tennis fans to get up-close-and-personal with some of the sport’s top talent – John Isner, Sloane Stephens and Victoria Azarenka– in an intimate cocktail setting, complete with hand-crafted cocktails and nibbles from Chef David Vandenabeele and his team at Measure. Toast to Tennis will take place on Saturday, August 23, 2014 at Measure Lounge at Langham Place, Fifth Avenue.
Guests who book the Toast to Tennis Packages available exclusively at Langham Place, Fifth Avenue, will be invited to Party with the Pros and will also receive:
- Accommodations in a luxuriously appointed one-bedroom suite at Langham Place, Fifth Avenue for 5 nights
- Two tickets to Taste of Tennis on Thursday, August 21, the world’s premier culinary and tennis experience, where famous tennis stars are matched with equally impressive stars of the culinary world
- Two passes to Party with the Pros on Saturday, August 23, the exclusive kick-off event, hosted by world-class tennis players Victoria Azarenka, John Isner and Sloane Stephens at Langham Place’s own Measure Lounge, featuring a menu of hand-crafted cocktails and treats by Chef David Vandenabeele
- Two tickets to Opening Night of the US Open on Monday, August 25 at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Forest Hills, in the Lagardère Tennis Luxury Suite, including buffet dinner and full open bar
- Limousine transfers to and from Taste of Tennis on Thurdsay, August 21; and to the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center from Langham Place, Fifth Avenue for Opening Night on Monday, August 25
The starting price for The Toast to Tennis package at Langham Place, Fifth Avenue is $11,000 USD.
Customizable packages are also available, including a more basic Toast to Tennis package which includes accommodations in a one-bedroom suite; complimentary breakfast at Measure; and entry to Party with the Pros on Saturday, August 23. Pricing starts at $1005 USD per night. Guests can call the hotel directly at +1 212 695 4005 or book online at http://newyork.langhamplacehotels.com.
Rancho Cielo - Costa Rica
Sago Hotel - New York City
The Sago is an atmospheric medley of urbane fragments and light, the lustrous inner world of the hotel is the quintessential launchpad into your perfect New York City experience.
Abercrombie & Kent Villas
The collection of exclusive, luxury villas are hand-picked by A&K expert travel advisors and are meticulously inspected to ensure they meet the highest expectations.
Hotel del Coronado - San Diego
The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
Mead Brown Costa Rica
Eden Roc at Cap Cana
Villa Sabai Jai - Koh Tao, Thailand
Hotel Valley Ho - Scottsdale, AZ
Exotic Estates International
Argentario Resort Golf & Spa
A.M.A Selections - French Riviera
Pegasus Suites & Spa - Santorini
The Lodge at Torrey Pines