ROOMS & SUITES: 168
The NoMad Hotel is a turn of the century Beaux-Arts building that has been masterfully restored to its original grandeur with interiors by world renowned French designer Jacques Garcia.
The hotel is located in Manhattan's NoMad (North of Madison Square Park) district at 28th Street and Broadway. The 168 rooms and suites are residential in feel, each with hand-selected custom furnishings and original artwork. The public spaces of the hotel, including a soaring center atrium, library, cocktail bar, dining room, and rooftop feature food & beverage by award-winning chef Daniel Humm and restauranteur Will Guidara of New York's acclaimed Eleven Madison Park. Sydell Group own and operate the hotel, and also developed the nearby Ace New York & Palm Springs, as well as The Saguaro Palm Springs & Scottsdale and the soon-to-open Freehand Hostel in Miami. Other collaborations include the hotel's retail space by Paris-based Maison Kitsune, which is its first ever dedicated shop in the US, as well as staff uniforms by Bespoken, and custom artwork by Be-Poles, who also created The NoMad's brand identity. More information: www.thenomadhotel.com
ACCOLADES & ARTICLES
Read Luxury Travel Magazine article: The NoMad Offers a Vacation in Paris in the Heart of New York City
Condé Nast Hot List
• The Atrium is an airy, sunlit space inspired by the great courtyards of Europe. The natural light filtering through the pyramidal glass roof, and richly textured furnishings provides an inviting space available for dining throughout the day and evening.
• In the center of The Parlour is an inviting open hearth where guests may observe the preparation of fresh breads and seasonal specialties. A stately room featuring dark oak furnishings and rich textured fabrics and over 100 pressed antique herbs from the French heritage shop Deyrolle. The Parlour is an elegant and convivial area for dinner.
• The Fireplace - The focal point within this intimate cove is the magnificent fireplace, an original piece imported from a great French chateau. This area is the perfect spot for a private gathering or to enjoy one of our signature family-style meals.
• The Library space is a fully curated, two-level library with a mezzanine catwalk. Guests can lounge throughout the day on custom-made furnishings or at a communal mahogany table. Light fare and finger foods are served alongside coffee, tea, wine and cocktails. An eclectic literary collection is available, featuring extensive volumes on such wide-ranging topics as The History of New York, Ballet, and Music. In the evening, the space transforms to an elegant cocktail destination.
The Hotel includes these Specialty Suites:
Suite Royale is an 1,800 square foot suite (1100 indoor/700 outdoor), is highlighted by a staircase leading to your own private terrace. Enjoy the comfort of a luxurious living experience that includes a large bedroom, living and dining areas, and custom furnishings and amenities. The Suite Royale includes an oversized, six-fixture bathroom with walk-in shower, clawfoot bathtub and separate water closet.
The NoMad Suite is a spacious 1100 square foot pied-a-terre with a living and dining room. The oversized, six-fixture bathroom includes a walk-in shower, clawfoot bathtub and a separate water closet.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Interiors designed by Jacques Garcia
- 168 guest rooms and suites
- Multiple distinct dining spaces with menus by Chef Daniel Humm
- King-sized beds
- European-style bathrooms walk-in shower and water closet in most rooms
- Many rooms with freestanding clawfoot bathtubs
- Exclusive Argan bath amenities by Côté Bastide
- Custom linens, bedding and bathrobes by Sferra and Frette
- Down comforters and pillows (hypoallergenic upon request)
- Custom plush top mattresses and embossed leather headboards
- Mahogany writing desks and television stands
- Bedside tables and velvet and damask patterned paravents
- Reclaimed maple hardwood floors
- Handmade vintage Heriz rugs unique to each room
- Curated art program including Portraits de Villes photographs
- Fully stocked Minibar
- Large flat screen LCD HD television with on-demand movies
- iHome docking station, charger, radio and alarm clock
- Direct dial telephones with speaker and personalized voicemail capability
- In room safe, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, luggage rack
- Steps from Madison Square Park
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Nightly turndown service
- Daily newspaper delivery
- 24-Hour state-of-the-art Fitness Room
- Laptops and iPads available upon request
- Concierge services provided at the Front Desk
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Bell staff Services
- Valet Parking
- Laundry Service
- LEED certified/Conservation Program
WEDDINGS, EVENTS & MEETINGS
The NoMad Hotel offers 4,000 square feet of unique indoor and outdoor meeting, event and private dining options. State-of- the-art audiovisual equipment and turn-key event planning services are available, along with specially catered menus by Chef-Partner Daniel Humm.
FOR MEETING & EVENT INQUIRES, Contact: Laura Wagstaff, Special Events Director at 347-472-5634, Email: email@example.com
New York-JFK International Airport (JFK)
May through October