ROOMS & SUITES: 98 two- and three-bedroom suites and villas
Nestled among the plush Wailea resorts, Wailea Beach Villas stands out as Maui's most exclusive beachfront villa resort.
E Komo Mai - Welcome to Wailea Winter Deals
Come and experience the return of the humpback whales to Wailea and save on lavishly-appointed accommodations at Maui’s most exclusive beachfront villa resort. Situated among world-class spas, championship golf and Maui’s celebrity chef restaurants, Wailea Beach Villas offers multi-million dollar residences in a private sanctuary behind secured gates. The resort features an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, beach cabanas, private elevators, twice-daily housekeeping, Concierge level attention – and a front row seat to watch the whales frolic just offshore. Let us arrange a private Chef, butler or au pair, or pre-stock groceries for your arrival.
Valid through April 5, 2014. View Details: E Komo Mai – Welcome to Wailea Winter Deals
Eleven acres of lush gardens surround ultra-luxurious Penthouse suites with panoramic ocean views and sprawling villas set among tiki-lit pathways and cascading waterfalls that gently flow to sandy Wailea Beach.
Two- and three- bedroom vacation residences, ranging from 1,900 to 3,100 square feet, are exquisitely styled and furnished with the lavish comforts of a luxury home and tended daily by a personal Housekeeper. Each home features a gourmet kitchen with embellished coffee bar, a dining and living room that leads to a private lanai with Viking barbeque grill, and opulent master bedroom suites and baths.
Enjoy exclusive, gated access to the restaurants and boutiques at The Shops at Wailea, or take an easy stroll along the Wailea Beach Walk, a picturesque pathway, that leads to spas and celebrity chef restaurants of the nearby Grand Wailea, Four Seasons and Wailea Marriott.
Enter into a world of privilege and vacation in multi-million dollar villas with Concierge level attention, where a butler, nanny or personal chef can be arranged for your ultimate carefree relaxation.
Wailea Beach Villas has received numerous accolades, including being named one of the “Top 25 Resorts in Hawaii” and “Top 100 Hotels in the USA” by the sophisticated Conde Nast Readers’ Choice Awards and most recently named to the Conde Nast 2013 Gold List as one of the World’s Best Places to Stay. More details
Condé Nast Gold List
Condé Nast Readers' Choice Award
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
98 two- and three-bedroom suites and villas
The 5-story Penthouse building extends from a grand, open-air lobby, and features two- and three-bedroom suites with panoramic ocean views from floors three through five, and lush garden and pool views from the lower floors. Penthouse suite above the first floor are accessed via private, keyed elevator to ensure that our pampered guests enjoy a vacation of peace and privacy without crowds or cares.
Three bedroom, low-rise Villas are situated along lush pathways and waterfalls in front of the Penthouse building. Sitting closer to the beach near the adult-only beachfront infinity pool, these grand residences seamlessly blend extravagant interiors with a spacious lanai via receding glass walls. Ground floor, garden view villas feature a private plunge pool and outdoor garden shower.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
• VIP lei greeting with Hawaiian iced tea
• Personal resort orientation and escort to your vacation residence
• Twice daily housekeeping with nightly turndown
• Room Service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Exclusive 24-hour gated entrance
• Valet or self-parking
• Beach and Pool services including:
- Reserved area on Wailea Beach
- Use of beach chairs and beach umbrellas
- Beach towels, iced water and sunscreen
- Two-person pool cabanas
• Adults-only oceanfront infinity-edge pool
• Family pool with mini waterfall and pool toys
• 2 heated jet-spas
• Business center with two computers and printer
• Fitness Center
• Billiard Room
• Conference Rooms
• Private pedestrian access to The Shops at Wailea’s designer boutiques, art galleries and restaurants.
• Massage and Mini-Spa Treatments – in room or oceanfront massage cabana
• Personal chef service
• Private butler service
• Personal au pair or childcare services
• Grocery delivery service (pre-stocking or during your stay)
• Activity and excursion arrangements
• Dining recommendations and reservations
• Golf and tennis reservations
• Spa and beauty appointments at luxurious spas
• Sports equipment rentals
• Inter-island flight arrangements and package reservations
• Transportation arrangements
Two swimming pools, one for adults only
Two whirlpool tubs
Pool attendants for both the Makai and Mauka pools
Game room with kitchen
Five championship, 18-hole golf courses nearby View Details
11 world-class tennis courts nearby
Preferential golf and tennis rates at the Wailea and Makena resorts
Hiking, biking and diving
Spectacular golden-sand beaches
Swimming, sailing, beachcombing and snorkeling
WAILEA AND MAKENA – The Best of Both Worlds - Along Maui's spectacular scenic southern coastline, Wailea stands out like an oasis. Lush, green and meticulously manicured, Wailea is the premier resort area on Maui, consistently voted the "Best Island in the World," by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine. With splendid weather, five heavenly beaches, clear water and outstanding views of Molokini and Kaho'olawe. Wailea is known as the resort destination for the privileged and pampered.
The affluent Wailea Resort is also home to:
• Three legendary 18-hole championship golf courses
• An award-winning tennis club
• High-end boutiques, spas and art galleries
• Celebrity Chef restaurants
• 1.5-mile Wailea Beach Walk
• Snorkeling, surfing, outrigger canoe riding
• Hiking, jogging and biking
Just south of Wailea, the manicured coast dramatically changes over to Makena's 1,800 acres of prime coastal land, most of which remains in its natural, untouched state. Discover Makena’s pristine beaches and marine habitats at the Ahihi Kina’u Nature Reserve. A popular choice for nature lovers and vacationers seeking an escape from the urban grind they left behind.
• Makena and other nearby attractions
• Beach and ocean sports
• Hawaiian cultural experiences
Maui-Kahului Airport (OGG)
• Standard and Premium cars
• Mini Van
Wailea Beach Villas
3800 Wailea Alanui
Wailea, Maui, Hawaii 96753