Such coverage is important considering that Illness and natural disasters alone interfere with 1 in 6 Americans' travel plans, while only 22% of those impacted have the necessary insurance.
• 2016's Best Credit Cards for Travel Insurance are:
1. Chase Sapphire Preferred (92.90%)
2. Citi ThankYou Premier (85.75%)
3. Citi Prestige (85.25%)
4. Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa Signature & Wells Fargo Visa Signature (82.10%)
• 93% of cards provide travel accident insurance, with almost 1 in 3 (32%) offering more than $300K in coverage.
• 42% of cards offer lost luggage insurance, with 26% covering delayed luggage and 9% covering both.
For the complete 2016 Credit Card Travel Insurance Report, please visit: http://www.cardhub.com/edu/credit-card-travel-insurance/