Announcing an exclusive round-trip departure from Chicago with travel onboard Pullman's restored vintage rail cars, the trip is complete with fantastic hotels, meals, tours, transfers and more. Travelers will enjoy an unforgettable weekend attending the largest balloon festival in the world while being pampered by Pullman's impeccable service. Exclusive activities in Albuquerque include a private city tour before being granted Gondola Club VIP access to the Fiesta, complete with special amenities and perks.
The Pullman Rail Journeys' 2016 Albuquerque Fiesta is for travel Sept. 29-Oct. 3 and starts at $3,479 per person, based on single occupancy, including:
• Roundtrip Pullman Rail Journeys service between Chicago and Albuquerque including all drinks and spirits
• Two night accommodations onboard Pullman's restored vintage rail cars
• Two night accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
• Eight meals: three breakfasts, two lunches, three dinners
• Round-trip hotel transfers in Albuquerque
• Private Albuquerque area tour, including walk around Old Town and other sites
• Private transportation to and from the Fiesta
• Gondola Club VIP passes for evening event on Saturday
• Porterage of one piece per person on arrival and departure at each hotel
• All taxes
*Gondola Club includes admission, buffet dinner, premium seating, host bar, souvenir, dedicated bathrooms and live entertainment for the evening.
For more information on Pullman Rail Journeys' Albuquerque Fiesta package and to make reservations, please call 888.978.5563 or visit www.travelpullman.com/ride/albuquerque/.