The 10th century Tuscan castle turned boutique hotel is newly offering a Couture Wedding package, where brides can tie the knot in their own couture gown (designed by a legendary Italian designer), and have all of the day's most important details taken care of, including the flowers, photographer, DJ and more.
A wedding at Castello di Casole is nothing short of an Italian fairytale, with ceremony options including the on-site historic Chiesa S. Tommaso Church or the estate's stunning vineyards. Additional details on the Couture Wedding package can be found below my signature.
Tie the knot in your own couture gown designed by a legendary Italian designer and bring your fairytale wedding to life at Castello di Casole!
• Welcome drink upon arrival
• Daily breakfast including a wide selection for our rich buffet featuring typical Tuscan delicacies, homemade sweets and pastries, fresh fruits and more. A la carte menu also available.
• Couture Wedding Gown
• Civil or secular officiant for the ceremony (not legally binding)
• Traditional table set up and covered chairs
• Ceremony chair
• Flowers for wedding party including the bride's bouquet and ceremony setup
• Five table top decorations for the reception
• Photographer for eight hours with high resolution dvd
• Soloist for the ceremony and cocktails
• Background music during dinner
• Dj after dinner and dancing
• Basic lighting for dancing
• Bottle of estate wine
• Internet access
• Pay-per-view movies
• Water and soft drinks from the minibar
• Access to Essere Spa and Fitness Club
• Valet parking
• Couture wedding package starts at
€ 30,000 + VAT per night.*
Visit website: https://www.castellodicasole.com