The Beverly Hilton has completed a $35 million property-wide hotel renovation, welcoming guests with a new contemporary look just in time for a summer season of poolside fun.
To celebrate the completion of the renovation, the landmark hotel is offering two new summer-long packages:
- Poolside Cabana Escape – Guests can escape to a poolside cabana room with two dedicated chaise lounges, 4 p.m. late check out and a $75 food and beverage credit at the hotel’s new MERCATO casual dining concept.
- Luxury Home Away from Home – Guests can experience the newly imagined luxury signature or penthouse suite with spacious private terrace, pre-stocked refrigerator with a variety of snacks and beverages, and 4 p.m. late check-out to relax poolside longer.
A New Contemporary Look
The final phase of the hotel’s comprehensive $35 million top-to-bottom renovation introduces guests to renovated guest rooms, including nine private luxury suites within The Penthouse Collection, by appointment only fitness center, indoor-outdoor event spaces and meeting rooms, new MERCATO market and redesigned public spaces including the lobby. Inspired by relaxed California living, the renovation welcomes the outdoors in, with terrace views, fresh breezes and natural light, along with thoughtful upgrades to furnishings, flooring, wall coverings, fixtures and in-room technologies.
The renovated rooms, designed in partnership with Texas-based Paul Duesing Partners, offers guests three unique and iconic experiences: the energetic modernism and intelligent design of the Oasis Building, the resort-inspired Hollywood glamour of the poolside cabanas and the secluded opulence of The Wilshire Tower. The grandest of accommodations, The Presidential Suite, trades a deep burgundy and gold palette, dark wood accents and heavy fabrics for sleek, contemporary furnishings and a soothing color palette, to provide a luxurious expression of the very best of California living. All rooms feature the hotel’s signature high-touch service that makes every stay feel effortless and infused with glamour.
New Ways to Play
Boasting the largest pool in Beverly Hills with ample space for social distancing, guests can enjoy the summer sun at The Aqua Star Pool with reserved private chaise lounges, private cabanas and new pool menus. Guests can continue to play outdoors without ever having to leave the property at the hotel’s Wilshire Garden, which features intimate outdoor lounging nooks under shaded umbrellas to picnic, sip on cocktails and play lawn games with your family or friends. For those looking to explore further, some of the city’s best restaurants and shopping are only a short walk away.
In addition to the pool menu, the new MERCATO, located adjacent to the pool, offers a market-fresh menu available as grab-and-go or a la carte. Classic favorites such as flavorful superfood salads, signature sandwiches including a BH Club, made-to-order pizzas baked in the outdoor oven and summertime delights such as homemade gelato served in waffle cones or cups, a variety of seasonal desserts and refreshing cocktails can be enjoyed in the comfort of a guestroom or in outdoor dining areas set with physical-distancing guidelines in mind.
New Advanced Cleaning and Disinfecting Measures
With guest safety and comfort as its top priority, The Beverly Hilton is going above and beyond with the implementation of Hilton’s newly-implemented CleanStay™ with Lysol protection protocols and hygiene standards. The hotel has engaged International SOS/Corporate Medical Advisors, the world's leading medical and security services company, to develop a bespoke safety plan including advanced, hospital-grade sanitization technology.
In addition to the new Hilton CleanStay™ with Lysol protection program, advanced safety and physical distancing measures will be implemented pre-arrival and throughout the guest experience. These innovations include:
- The Xenex LightStrike Robot is the standard of care in more than 400 hospitals such as Mayo Clinic, Stanford and HonorHealth. The germ zapping device,, confirmed to be effective against SARS-COV-2 and delivering up to 4,300x more germicidal UV pathogen killing intensity than UV-C mercury vapor, will be used as part of the housekeeping process for guest rooms as well as deployed in public restrooms, elevators, kitchens, meeting rooms and to disinfect luggage.
- The Emist electrostatic sprayers are eight times more effective than using typical spraying devices and will be used throughout all public spaces and in guest rooms.
- Creative and customized meeting sets and meal service to respect physical distancing
- Contactless experiences with digital check-in and check-out, digital key for guestrooms and contactless communication
- Environmental impact solutions measured by LightStay
- Community service experiences to support and uplift the local community
Rates for Summer 2020 begin at $215. For more information and to book your stay, please visit www.beverlyhilton.com.