We’re approaching the autumn season and that only means one thing - you need to start figuring out where you want to spend your last vacation of the summer. If there’s one thing that helps people truly unwind and relax their senses, it’s spending a week at a resort near the beach, breathing in that fresh, warm sea breeze and enjoying the sand and water as you forget about all the stress from daily life.
On that note, we’ve compiled this guide to help you narrow down on the best beachfront vacation rentals for your time away. Without further ado, let’s get started and find you your dream hotel this year!
The Ocean Club Hotel, New Jersey
This resort is where you go when you want to truly experience Cape May, NJ in all its beauty and hidden glory. Some may assume that Cape May is nothing but a pretty little beach on Jersey Shore, however, the town is packed with rich Victorian history and architecture and is any history’s buff’s dream destination.
Combined with the luxury you get at the resort, you’ll be all-set for an experience you wouldn’t find anywhere else. Here’s a bunch of things you should look forward to during your stay at the Ocean Club Hotel:
- A large heated pool that overlooks the beach (for those days when you don’t feel like getting sandy and sweaty in the ocean)
- A luxury sundeck overlooking the ocean
- An oceanfront poolside bar
- Beachside service
- Luxury bedrooms and different types of cuisine
If you’re looking for a vacation where you can sit back and relax in one of the most beautiful hotels that overlooks a lovely beach in a quaint little town that’s packed with culture - this one’s for you!
Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, Massachusetts
As the name suggests, this luxury hotel resides on the edge of Cape Cod, and also consists of numerous activities that are bound to keep you relaxed and occupied throughout your stay there.
One thing that really makes this hotel stand out from the rest is that you can book a villa for you and your family (or friends), depending on the size of the group you’re traveling with. These villas come in varied sizes and are extremely comfy (and romantic) for a week’s getaway from the chaos of the world.
Here’s a list of the experiences you’ll get at this resort:
- 5 large pools for you to take dip in
- A golf course
- Numerous tennis and pickleball courts
- Oyster bed tours on a private beach
- A wellness spa package
- A package for adventurers who want to explore ocean activities
Southernmost Beach Resort, Florida
You’ll be able to experience one of the most beautiful ocean views from here, while getting to take part and experience everything Floridian. The resort is an upscale property that’s situated right next to the ocean and spans for over 6 acres - giving guests the complete experience with pools surrounded by palm trees, private cabins, a secluded sunbathing pier, numerous hammocks for afternoon naps, and ofcourse, a restaurant that’s focused on Caribbean cuisine.
Here are some of the other perks of staying at this resort:
- You’re just a short walk away from Duval street, known for its famed architecture
- If you enjoy the night, the night life here is always alive - you’ll have tonnes to explore past midnight
- Surrounded by beautiful gardens, you’ll be engulfed in nature and greenery right from the moment you step in there
Based on the descriptions, activities, and surroundings mentioned above, you’ll be able to make a super fast decision on where you want to be - whether it’s the active nightlife, secluded getaway, or the historical and modern luxury vacation you’re leaning towards!