EROSANTORINI is designed to host up to ten adult guests and four children, in four independent suites featuring sophisticated interiors and laid out thoughtfully on the estate's spectacular acreage. Each suite features its own private and semi-private space for outdoor living in every season, with dramatic floating fireplaces, heated private plunge pools, outdoor Jacuzzis, radiant heated floors, and magnificent views throughout.
Acclaimed international architect/designer Paola Navone has brought her sophisticated Aegean aesthetic to the design of the property, using a color palette based on whites and dark grays splashed with colors reflecting the sea and the blooming landscape, inviting the warmth and serenity of the outdoors into each room. Walls are inlaid with local stone, in irresistibly rustic contrast to luxurious fabrics by Rubelli of Venice and bath fixtures by Stella of Italy.
Guests come together in the most inviting of communal spaces, including an infinity pool–the largest on the island at 115 feet–that cascades over three levels and features an underwater music system.
At a handcrafted 13-foot communal table offering exquisite views of the Aegean Sea, as well as numerous locations around the Estate, guests dine “en famille” for every meal and enjoy the best of local cuisine–crafted by Executive Chef Dimitris Panagiotopoulos, who brings to EROSANTORINI more than 20 years' experience at top restaurants in Greece and Italy.
Chef Dimitris will design menus each day based on his guests' personal tastes and cravings, showcasing the finest ingredients the island and the country have to offer: fish caught that morning, delicacies from the markets, and organic produce from the Estate's own kitchen garden and olive, lemon, fig, and pistachio groves. An in-house sommelier will be on hand to help select the perfect wine from the cellar to accompany every meal, while an exceptional bartender prepares the signature EROSANTORINI cocktail, among many traditional and modern favorites.
Guests who want an escape-within-the-escape also have the option of a romantic candlelit dinner atop the cliff, to take in the stunning sunset views and warm evening breezes. For more casual alfresco dining, an outdoor patio features a traditional Greek outdoor oven (fournos), a barbeque, and a cozy fire pit. A poolside cave offers another option for anything from a quiet morning coffee to an unforgettable and unique cocktail hour.
Service at EROSANTORINI is defined by philotimo–a word beyond translation, for an experience beyond imagination.
From the Greek roots “philos,” meaning friend, and “timi,” meaning honor, philotimo encompasses many facets of pride–in self, in family, and in action. Yet, at its core, philotimo is about warmth, welcoming, honoring guests as friends and the humble wish to share generously, from the heart.
EROSANTORINI promises a unique atmosphere that is utterly relaxed, yet absolutely indulgent, delivered by a warm and welcoming on-property host, who–along with a highly trained team of seasoned professionals
–anticipates and grants guests' every wish, while remaining virtually invisible.
Among the exquisite on-property amenities and facilities, guests will find:
• Spa offering private massage treatments, featuring a hammam and a state-of-the-art customizable “emotional” shower
• Yoga and Pilates with private instructors as well as aqua gym and workout trainers at the pool
• Jogging and walking track
• Extensive wine cellar with private tastings and cooking classes
• “Cinema under the stars” featuring an open fire and fresh homemade potato chips and other Greek delicacies
• In-room Smeg refrigerators stocked with gourmet Greek delicacies
• Largest infinity pool on the island, heated Jacuzzis at each suite, and a second full-size heated pool
• Kitchen garden supplying seasonal produce for the finest “estate-to-table” Greek cuisine
• Outdoor dining throughout the Estate, including romantic candlelit dinners atop the cliff
• Onsite picturesque white chapel with unsurpassed views ideal for a destination wedding as well as ability to cater weddings for up to 450 seated guests and 800 for cocktail receptions
• Onsite catering for milestone celebrations, special occasions and corporate retreats
A range of curated off-site experiences to be arranged in every detail includes:
• Visit to Akrotiri archaeological site with private professional guide, visit to museum of prehistoric Thira in Fira, as well as Ancient Thira
• Visit to one of the most famous Santorini wineries for a unique wine tasting experience with food pairing
• Dining at the island's most famous and awarded restaurant to experience a modernist approach to Greek cuisine
• Private sailing excursion with dining on-board
• Private excursions for fishing, kayaking, and swimming by the volcano, in the caldera, or along the island's coast
• Yacht cruises
• Sightseeing via helicopter, on foot, or by private car
• Excursions to archaeological sites and medieval villages on foot or via donkey treks
• Wine tastings, shopping, nightlife, and much more
• Private plane rentals
INCLUSIVE RATES (FOR UP TO TEN ADULT GUESTS AND FOUR CHILDREN)*
Rates range between 5.000 Euros and 18.000 Euros (approximately $7,000 USD - $22,000 USD) per night depending on season of travel and variety of bespoke and customized services provided.
A minimum four night stay is recommended.
*The price includes exclusive use of the property, all meals prepared by the Estate's chef; gourmet snacks; finest Greek wines and spirits, a variety of international alcoholic beverages, and signature cocktails; yoga and Pilates sessions; spa services including massage and beauty treatments; cinema under the stars; transfers between the estate and Santorini port and airport; and local taxes.
Bookings will be handled by a personal reservations concierge who will attend to every detail of the trip. Visit www.EROSANTORINI.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org