L’Auberge de Sedona, the Southwest’s foremost luxury resort offering endless opportunities for outdoor and personal discovery tucked into Sedona’s famed red rock canyons on the banks of Oak Creek, will welcome guests on an all-new mindful and restorative Revitalization Retreat, beginning the week of March 28, 2021, focused on the nourishment of the mind, body and soul.
Professional Life Coach and Soul-Centered Facilitator Donna Bond is at the helm of creating the Revitalization Retreat alongside L’Auberge de Sedona and its skilled group of practitioners and healers. Together, they will guide and honor guests on their individual journeys throughout this 4-night, 5-day experience and offer the coaching, tools and activities necessary to make intentional and sustainable changes to have a positive and lasting impact on their overall health and wellbeing. Guests will get back to what’s meaningful and will receive what they need to grow and connect, in ways perhaps they haven’t even thought of yet.
Upcoming retreat dates include the following:
- March 28 - April 1, 2021
- June 20-24, 2021
- July 25-29, 2021
- Aug. 22-26, 2021
- Dec. 5-9, 2021
Guests embarking on the Revitalization Retreat will enjoy luxurious accommodations either in stand-alone cottages or in the intimate, 5-bedroom Creekhouse at L’Auberge de Sedona. Daily workshops will be offered in the Creekhouse, featuring a 650-square-foot outdoor terrace to offer both indoor and outdoor settings for mindful engagement, an expansive dining room and upscale furnishings. Guests will begin each morning with a restorative class or hike, followed by a healthy breakfast to keep them fueled throughout the day. In addition to three meals a day and three spa treatments throughout the stay, Bond will lead morning workshops and optional afternoon coaching sessions with topics, including Power & Purpose, Cultivating Intuition, and Gratitude, Joy and the Journey.
On-property mindfulness activities will be available to participants including yoga, forest bathing, sound healing, and stargazing. Guests can also enjoy plenty of leisure and relaxation time, as well as choose from Sedona excursions including hiking through Sedona’s most notable red rock formations, off-road by way of a Broken Arrow by Pink Jeep Tours, explore Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village for shopping, restaurants and art galleries, or sign up for an additional 90-min. private coaching session led by Bond in the afternoon or evening.
Each of Bond’s workshops focuses on calming the soul in three blocks - 30 min. of lecture, 30 min. of activity and 30 min. of coaching and soul-centered facilitation. Guests will renew their spirit by infusing their original wisdom to support their personal transformation, all the while taking in the wonder of Sedona. A sampling of Bond’s sessions that will be available on the retreat itinerary include:
- Power and Purpose: Gain a greater understanding of your life purpose. Learn how to identify, access and cultivate a relationship with your authentic self.
- Thoughts Become Things: Observe and transform your thoughts into positive experiences and understand how they are the communication link between the powers of creation and physical reality.
- Our Beliefs Create Our World: Identify, excavate, and shine light on limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from experiencing your highest potential.
- Cultivating Intuition: Tap into your inner guidance system that holds the knowingness and direction of your life. Navigate ways in which your mind distracts you from following your intuition and how to strengthen this wisdom-filled aspect.
- I AM: Anything you think or say after the words “I AM” is initiating creation into action. Explore the limiting programs that are perpetuating undesirable experiences and align with the empowering discovery of how “I am” can beautifully shape your life.
- Gratitude, Joy and the Journey: Gratitude is at the same frequency as reverence, joy and completeness. Learn to appreciate the little moments and understand the difference between the pursuit of happiness and following your joy. Ultimately, the most important person in your life experience is you.
The Revitalization Retreat starts at $4,396 per person, including accommodations for four nights, three daily meals and three spa treatments throughout the retreat. For more information on L’Auberge de Sedona and the Revitalization Retreat, please visit www.lauberge.com/packages/2021-revitalization-retreats or call (855) 905.5745.