After over a year of being cooped up in our homes, buyers and homeowners are looking for the next big thing when it comes to amenities and what’s included in their next home purchase. Gone are the days of outdoor gardens and state-of-the-art gyms, as homeowners now seek ultra-exclusive access to private clubs, marinas and golf courses right in their backyards.
We've rounded up a few residences in which homeowners can purchase their home in addition to receiving access to resort-style and club-like amenities without having to venture off too far.
Rock House, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos (Pictured Credit: Grace Bay Resorts)
Buyers at the luxurious new cliffside development Rock House in Turks and Caicos receive an added perk when buying–becoming members of the exclusive Beach Club at Rock House. The Beach Club will offer owners access to a private beach and its fully serviced 130’ jetty, complete with luxurious daybeds and chic parasols; world-class dining at the club’s oceanfront restaurant; private excursions including diving, fishing and snorkeling trips; and access to the white sand beaches at sister properties Grace Bay Club and West Bay Club on the famous Grace Bay Beach via Rock House’s house boat.
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Boca Raton
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Boca Raton are the third and final tower at Via Mizner, a 2,000,000-square-foot, world class urban resort in the heart of one of Florida’s most internationally recognized communities. Residence owners will not only have the perks and benefits of the five-star Mandarin Oriental service, but they will also have exclusive access to Via Mizner Golf & City Club right in their backyard. The Via Mizner Golf & City Club is Boca Raton’s preeminent private club that houses a superb golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, in addition to state-of-the-art practice and training facilities, stylish dining options and more.
TURNBERRY OCEAN CLUB
The newly completed Sunny Isles towers boasts a long list of amenities onsite and off the property. Buyers of these luxury residences, ranging from $4M to $35M, get to enjoy access to:
- Turnberry Isle Country Club: a one-year social membership with access to:
- Two Raymond Floyd-designed championship golf courses
- Tidal Cove, South Florida’s first waterpark with seven waterslides and the nation’s first triple-flow rider
- The Cañas Tennis Center
- “Member’s only” dining options at the Harry Soffer Dining Room and celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s Bourbon Steak Restaurant
- AME Spa with a Himalayan salt room and more.
- The private Turnberry Marina: the recently renovated marina offers 117 floating docks offers priority pricing and selection for Turnberry Ocean Club residents, as well as 24-hour security and a boating/housekeeping concierge.
- Private FBO Fontainebleau Aviation Luxe Facility: Residents at Turnberry Ocean Club receive priority access, preferred rates, aircraft maintenance and full-service concierge at Fontainebleau Aviation Luxe Facility at the Opa-Locka Executive Airport.