Just in time for the New Year, the Southwest’s foremost luxury resort, L’Auberge de Sedona, announces the continuation of its Revitalization Retreats in 2022. Nestled in the powerful Red Rocks of Sedona and alongside the calming Oak Creek, the resort invites guests to partake in the ultimate restorative and soul-rejuvenating retreats beginning in February. Debuted in 2021, the retreats will be a continuation of the resort’s commitment to bestow visitors with wellbeing through Sedona’s famed energy.
Helmed by Personal Transformation Consultant and Soul-Centered Professional Coach, Donna Bond M.A. along with expert practitioners and healers, the grounding experience invites guests on a transformational journey. Guests will spend their 5-day, 4-night experience unlocking their mind, body, and soul to unleash their inner truths - some of which have yet to be realized. Together, Donna Bond and L’Auberge de Sedona will provide guests with expert skills and positive guidance as they are led through their own self-discovery journey.
Upcoming retreat dates include the following:
- February 27 - March 3, 2022
- June 26-30, 2022
- July 17-21, 2022
- December 4-8, 2022
“Intentional and impactful experiences will be at the forefront of 2022 travel,” said Managing Director, Colm O’Brien. “From outdoor activities to relaxing at our rejuvenating spa, we look forward to welcoming guests to embark upon a journey of self-discovery through these supportive and guided retreats.”
Upon arrival, guests will begin to partake in their journey with an empowering workshop led by Donna Bond to commence the beginning of the week’s activities. While participating in the transformative retreat, guests will also enjoy the luxurious accommodations on property. Guests will be able to reserve select tranquil cottages and suites, designed to offer both indoor and outdoor mindful engagement. Daily workshops will be offered throughout the property’s idyllic forest and luxurious property, back dropped by the calming waters of Oak Creek and serene foliage.
“Now more than ever, it’s important to connect with oneself through a variety of holistic practices,” said Bond. “These retreats provide our guests with a refreshed perspective and enhanced overall wellness and contentment.”
Throughout the day, guests will replenish with nourishing meals, curated by the culinary team at Cress on Oak Creek, which will be sure to fuel them throughout their day of spiritual renewal and cleansing. As well, they’ll have the opportunity to enjoy three spa treatments at the renowned L’Apothecary Spa throughout their stay. As part of the retreat, guests will be able to participate in the resort’s expansive daily offerings including stabilizing yoga classes, metaphysical activities, and unobstructed stargazing.
While partaking in the retreats, guests will experience guided sessions to provide them with skill-building opportunities to take the renewal beyond the week. Bond’s empowering workshops will be broken into three blocks- 30 minutes of lecture, 30 minutes of activity, and 30 minutes of coaching and soul-centered facilitation.
Revitalization Retreat Topics Include:
- Power and Purpose: Gain a greater understanding of your life purpose. Learn how to identify, access, and cultivate a relationship with your authentic self.
- Thoughts Become Things: Observe and transform your thoughts into positive experiences and understand how they are the communication link between yours powers of creation and physical reality.
- Our Beliefs Create Our World: Identify, excavate, and shine light on limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from experiencing your highest potential.
- Cultivating Intuition: Tap into your inner guidance system that holds the knowingness and direction of your life. Navigate ways in which your mind distracts you from following your intuition and how to strengthen this wisdom-filled aspect.
- I AM: Anything you think or say after the words “I AM” is initiating creation into action. Explore the limiting programs that perpetuate undesirable experiences and align with the empowering discovery of how “I AM” can beautifully shape your life.
The Revitalization Retreat starts at $6,650 per person, including accommodations for four nights, a meal credit to use at their leisure, and three spa treatments throughout the retreat. For more information on L’Auberge de Sedona and the Revitalization Retreat, please visit https://www.lauberge.com/packages/2022-revitalization-retreats/ or call (855) 905.5745.