So, catch the film, and then a plane… Paradise, Hawaiian Style, is waiting at Montage Kapalua Bay – a cliffside luxury resort nestled between three pristine white sand beaches along the picturesque coast of Maui.
- Sip on champagne while taking in the Hawaiian Sunsets at Montage Kapalua Bay’s Champagne Hale at Cliff House, with a menu of Veuve Clicquot champagnes elegantly paired with a plethora of freshly caught seafood dishes – new dates have just been announced for the rest of the year!
- Learn how to Rock-a-Hula during cultural programming sessions at Montage Kapalua Bay with Cultural Ambassador, Silla Kaina.
- Eat like Ito Eats during a “Chef’s Table in Your Residence” experience such as Heritage Cooking. Learn about Hawaiian culture and its treasured dishes from the comfort of your residence. Sample menus include interactive cooking demonstrations to make poke, poi, and lomi-lomi, fashioned from locally sourced ingredients.
- Enjoy the Drums of the Island at The Sunset Luau at Kapalua Bay – an intimate and authentic Hawaiian luau experience. When the sun disappears under peach-lavender skies, a conch sounds, and the celebration begins!
- Swing by the Beach Shack, also known as the resort’s concierge, for a catamaran experience, snorkel tour or horseback riding excursion; or take a Moonlight Swim at the Sunset Pool, the resort’s cascading three-tiered center piece.
As Elvis sang, dreams come true in Blue Hawaii.