ModaMiami announces collections to be showcased on the show field for the inaugural exhibition event from March 2-3, 2024. The collections will feature over 150 of the world’s most exquisite and sought-after automobiles, showcasing distinct and unique facets of automotive artistry and history. Event attendees will discover a range of automobiles from the timeless elegance of pre-war manufacturers to the cutting-edge innovation of modern supercars and hypercars.
The collections will first come together for a special preview on Saturday, March 2, named the “Magic Hour at Moda,” when the collections drive onto the show field. As the night unfolds, attendees can immerse themselves into the allure of the “Concours a Nuit: A Magical Starlit Celebration,” an evening of automotive elegance and extraordinary displays. The automotive extravagance continues Sunday, March 3, with a premier showcase like no other — the “100 Club.” Driving onto the 10th fairway that morning, this specially curated display will feature a selection of the world's finest supercars and hypercars, transforming the main show field into a haven of automotive excellence.
Vehicle collection highlights include:
• The American Dream – Highlighting the golden era of the automobile in the 1950s when convertibles grew epic tailfins and gleaming accents.
• Superstars – An eclectic gathering of cult-status celebrity cars, from both on and off screen
• Eureka Early Motoring – A gathering of original pioneers of early motoring and the joy of horseless conveyance
• Back to the Future – Recognizing the importance of ‘young timers’ as the collector cars for the next generation
• It's Only Original Once – Automobiles whose remarkable history matches their beauty
• Curator’s Choice – Exciting surprise choices from our Curator and Moda Committee to be released soon as it’s our aim to present a spectacular show field
• And inspired collections from some of the most iconic automakers including Ferrari, Mercedes and Lamborghini to name a few
• Explore the captivating variety of automobiles at this year’s ModaMiami: HERE
Not only will meticulously curated collections grace the show field, but the competition will also feature the prestigious participation of Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance® Best of Show winners – the most prestigious award achievable for a car collector or restorer worldwide. The current list of previous Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance® Best of Show winners set to join the show field include:
• 2006 Pebble - 1931 Daimler Double Six 50 Corsica DHC
• 2007 Pebble - 1935 Duesenberg SJ Mormon Special Speedster
• 2010 Pebble - 1933 Delage S deVillars Roadster
• 2022 Pebble - 1932 Duesenberg Model J Figoni Sports Torpedo
• 2023 Pebble - 1937 Mercedes-Benz 540K Special Roadster
Adding to an extraordinary show field, setting the stage for an exceptional experience, additional early highlights include:
• 1998 McLaren F1 ‘LM Specification’
• 1966 Ferrari 365P
• 1988 Porsche 959 Komfort
• 1937 Cadillac V-16
The exhibition event is only one element of ModaMiami’s weekend-long, cross-category celebration of world class automobiles, luxury and culture providing a fresh take on traditional automotive events.. One where superb automotive artistry and craftsmanship meets extraordinary design on display in the heart of Miami the ‘magic city’. The weekend will also feature curated experiences ranging from exclusive driving opportunities to best-in-class cuisine from world- renowned celebrity chefs, allowing guests to explore the pinnacle of Miami’s best cultural offerings.
Those interested in the exclusive opportunity to showcase their car during ModaMiami may submit an entry form for selection, on the ModaMiami website: HERE. Selected entrants will receive a confirmation from the MODAEVENTS team and an invitation to showcase their automobile at the debut event.
“Securing so many former Pebble Beach Best of Show winners is proof that ModaMiami is already viewed as a world-class event,” said Jeremy Jackson-Sytner, Curator, ModaMiami. “In line with our mission to re-imagine the traditional concours event, we are curating an eclectic and rare field of the very best examples possible, from the days of early motoring through to modern supercars and hypercars, all presented with a unique flare that is ModaMiami.”
ModaMiami recognizes the significance and importance of any object can only truly be determined as such based on the reactions of the people who stand in front of it, admiring it. Knowing this, cars will not be judged as they are at traditional concours events, but rather reviewed, voted on, and celebrated as ‘best of collection’ by peers.
For more information about ModaMiami, please visit https://www.modamiami.com/