The CasusGrill: Instant Biodegradable Grill from The Grommet is perfect for a summer picnic. The cardboard frame, bamboo grill grates, and lava stone lining quickly assemble and heat up in about five minutes and stay hot for around an hour. When you’re done cooking, you can toss the CasusGrill into a campfire or in a trash bin knowing it will naturally decompose. With its lightweight and user-friendly design, CasusGrill is sure to make your cookout a huge success.
Instant Biodegradable Grill
- Materials: Lava rocks, bamboo, Quick Oxylite™ bamboo charcoal, and FSC cardboard
- Care/Disposal: Allow charcoal to extinguish before disposal, use water to cool down if needed. Grill can be disposed of in a bonfire or trash/compost
- Includes: One single-use instant grill
- Maintains about 400 degrees F for roughly 60 minutes
- Quick Oxylite™ bamboo charcoal does not require lighter fluid
- Constructed of 100% natural materials. Bamboo, charcoal, and cardboard are biodegradable
- Uses less charcoal, emits 50% less CO2 than commercial single-use grills
- Danish Design Award Winner 2017
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 9.2" x 5"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- MSRP: $14.95
- Available at www.thegrommet.com and Amazon.com