Celebrate Dad this Father’s Day with a signature cocktail. A Sin Cyn, a Hemingway Daquiri or the Blinker would be perfect to toast to all the great dads out there. These recipes are made easier than ever with the BPA-Free Shaker33.
Shaker33 Cocktail Shaker
- Made of lightweight acrylic and finished in stainless steel
- Shatterproof BPA-free Tritan™ plastic
- 24 oz. large format to enable large cocktail batches to be mixed at once
- Leak-proof featuring an easy-to-open, lockable lid with a Dual Flow strainer for a slow or quick pour
- Low condensation- chills drinks, not hands
- Non-slippery and one-handed mixing capability
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- MSRP $39.95
- Shaker33 is available at Shaker33.com
- 1 oz The Macallan 12 Years Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- 1 oz Cynar
- 1 oz Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth
- 1 Orange twist
Shake ingredients in a Shaker33 Cocktail shaker and add ice. Strain into a glass with fresh ice and garnish with an orange twist.
- 2 oz White rum
- 3/4 oz Key lime juice
- 1⁄2 oz Grapefruit juice
- 1⁄2 oz Maraschino liqueur
- 2 tbsp Simple syrup
In a Shaker33 Cocktail shaker, add ice, remaining ingredients and shake to mix. Pour drink into glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
- 2 oz Rye Whisky
- .5 oz Grapefruit juice
- 0.25 oz Raspberry Syrup
- Grapefruit twist for garnish
Raspberry Syrup directions:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
To make the Raspberry syrup: In a saucepan over low heat, dissolve the sugar in water. Add raspberries and stir until they begin to break down and form a thick pulp. Strain into a sealable jar and refrigerate.
In a Shaker33 Cocktail shaker, add ingredients, add ice, shake and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a grapefruit twist.