Auberge Resorts Collection has debuted Taste of Auberge, a new series of inspiring culinary events at its properties throughout 2022. Celebrating the connection that can be made over food, each event is an authentic collaboration between the property’s renowned executive chef and the world’s leading chefs.
With more than 45 events taking place across 15 properties, Taste of Auberge presents unique opportunities to engage with incredible chefs through intimate dinners in the privacy of your own villa or suite, immersive cooking classes and private tastings, all illuminated by the local cuisine and culture of each destination.
Drawing notable chef residencies, coveted restaurant pop-ups and innovative partnerships, Taste of Auberge highlights include:
- The Lodge at Blue Sky in Park City is popping up Chefs Kyle and Katina Connaughton’s three Michelin star SingleThread for a 7-course hot pot dinner featuring seafood from the coasts of California and Japan and vegetables from the SingleThread Farm and Gracie’s Farm at Blue Sky. Running now through January 30.
- Mauna Lani brings New York’s cult-favorite Nami Nori, to Hawai’i for a two-week pop-up over February 11-24 that will include a nightly three-course seated Temaki dinner, on-the-go hand rolls at the Surf Shack, and a Temaki cooking class.
- White Barn Inn will host Italian-inspired New York eatery Charlie Bird and Chef Ryan Hardy in Kennebunk for several unique dining events, including an interactive brunch, over April 22-24.
- Chileno Bay Resort & Residences and Executive Chef Yvan Mucharraz present the series, Baja Lab Kitchen, which will bring the following star chefs to Los Cabos: Daniela Soto-Innes in December, Lele Cristobal in April and Chef Virgilio Martínez (Peru’s Central) over May 6-8.
- Flavors of Malliouhana invites renowned chefs, including Chef JJ Johnson in March and Chef Nina Compton in July, to celebrate Anguilla’s traditions and flavors with residencies that will include dinner events, cooking demonstrations and exclusive menu items.
Star Chef Residencies
- Founded on farming and community, Hacienda AltaGracia’s husband-and-wife chef team, Arno Janse van Rensburg and Liezl Odendaal, will be joined by Francis Mallmann’s protegee Chef Norberto Piattoni in 2022.
- In Telluride, July’ annual alpine cookout at Madeline Hotel & Residences will draw culinary icons, such as celebrity Chef Viet Pham and Texas all-star Chef Dean Fearing, to collaborate with Executive Chef Bill Greenwood in the spirit of Southwestern cuisine.
- Nationally celebrated barbecue pitmaster Chef Elizabeth Karmel will bring her crowd-pleasing recipes to the Blue Ridge Mountains at Primland Resort, cooking with fire alongside Chef Ryan DeRieux from March 10-13.
Wine & Cocktail Experiences
- On February 11, an epicurean progression, including six-courses and hand-selected wine pairings, at Hotel Jerome in Aspen will be guided by the unrivaled Napa Valley power couple Andy Erickson and Annie Favia-Erickson of Favia Wines.
- Commodore Perry Estate and Wine Director Mary Catherine Edmondson will welcome Houston-based Sommelier June Rodil of Good Night Hospitality to Austin for a March 8 vino event.
- In 2022, The Vanderbilt will host renowned cocktail institution Death & Co for mixology classes and cocktail experiences inspired by the storied surroundings of the Newport mansion.