This heavily illustrated book is the most complete guide to this Oriental treasure, which millions of Westerners also enjoy. In addition to valuable advice about its preparation, the pages include:
• The history of tea and its main varieties
• A complete guide for tea gourmets
• Its curative and rejuvenating properties
• The Japanese tea ceremony, step by step
• The tea oracle: how to read the leaves
• Over 60 recipes, including sangria tea, fajitas with tofu macerated in green tea, and many more!
Buy book on Amazon.com: Tea Time: Delicious Recipes, Fascinating Facts, Secrets of Tea Preparation, and More