Through the craftsmanship of these extraordinary women, and with the resources of The Little Market, women are able to showcase their homemade products (everything from cosmetic bags to home décor like candles, soaps, glassware, kitchen supplies, baskets, etc) to a worldwide network of people. They are able to turn their skills into a way of life to get themselves out of poverty and raise their families in healthy conditions. Every product sold on The Little Market helps empower a woman to make a difference in her community.
Travel Tips from Lauren Conrad and Hannah Skvarla
We know that planning a trip can be overwhelming, so here are a few tips. No matter where you're headed this summer, here are the perfect fair trade products to take on your vacation:
1. Put a luggage tag on each of your bags! Our bright luggage tags can help you quickly identify your luggage.
2. Pack separates! Mix and match pieces so you can get more outfits and have a little more room in that suitcase.
3. Organize your belongings into small bags so you can find them easily. Place your passport and other important travel documents in a safe and easy to find bag.
4. Bring snacks! Whether you are taking a road trip or hopping on a plane, it's always nice to have your favorite snacks.
5. When we fly, we like to pack a big scarf that can double as a blanket!
6. Try something new. New experiences are one of our favorite parts of traveling. We love discovering new foods, new activities, and new cultures.
7. Keep your toiletries in a waterproof bag! You don't want to learn this the hard way with leaking sunscreen or nail polish.
8. Pack a sleep mask. Getting enough sleep while traveling is very important! We rely on sleep masks to fall asleep on planes and to help adjust to new time zones.
9. Protect your electronics with padded cases. We always bring an iPad or laptop and it's important to keep them safe while traveling.
10. Bring a versatile bag! Overnight bags are perfect for any adventure from a day at the beach to a weekend getaway.
Visit website: http://www.thelittlemarket.com/.