This once-in-a-lifetime package launched by Very First To includes a treasure hunt with $150,000 of gold, a Hollywood videographer, your own brand of cigars and a meeting with the President of the South Caribbean. Along with many more surprises, this package of extraordinary opportunities will go beyond a luxury lover’s wildest dreams.
The experience takes place on Calala Island, a private island resort nestled in one of the most undiscovered parts of the Caribbean. The 11-acre island boasts a 360-degree pristine white beach and can be found off the coast of Nicaragua.
The $1 million package caters for up to 8 people across four luxurious beachfront suites on Calala Island. As well as exclusive use of the island and a team of 25 highly trained staff to cater for their every need, the $1 million weeklong package includes a dazzling array of privileges.
A Private Jet from any US City
Calala Island’s high flying client and their guests will fly to the Nicaragua on an Embraer Legacy wide bodied private jet from any US city of their choice. Upon landing, the group will be whisked off to the paradise island in two Bell helicopters. Other than the helicopters used to transport the guests, a no-fly zone around the island will be created for the weeklong experience to ensure maximum privacy.
Outdoor Pursuits including a $150,000 Treasure Hunt
The one-of-a-kind package includes a plethora of enriching activities on and around the island. Water-babies can make use of unlimited scuba dives around the untouched reefs and get their adrenaline pumping with motorized watersports.
Calala Island was historically a pirate’s playground, so the $1 million dollar guests will be invited to step back in time and embark on a specially curated treasure hunt. With a hidden treasure chest containing gold bars and coins worth at least $150,000, the stakes are certainly high. Guests can also prepare to be dazzled by a spectacular firework display, which is put on exclusively for their enjoyment.
Gastronomic Delights from Freshly-Caught Sushi to Caviar
Culinary connoisseurs are well catered for with a program of mind-blowing gastronomic delights. Guests will taste sushi like never before when they see fish go from the ocean to plate within minutes. In this activity the group will head out on the island’s fishing boat to catch their supper. The freshly-caught fish will be prepared onboard the boat by the island’s Itamae Sushi chef and guests will be lavished with a spectacular spread of the world’s freshest sashimi and Maki rolls.
For part of the $1 million package, Calala Island will also host caviar tasting and cooking master class for its very special guests. Showcasing some of the World’s most premium caviar, the master class will demonstrate the use of caviar in gastronomy.
The final culinary offering on the paradise island is a 12-course gala dinner for all 10 guests. This exquisite banqueting experience will be prepared by Calala Island’s resident Executive Chef, who has worked in some of the top Michelin starred restaurants across the world.
Bespoke Menus and Unlimited Fine Wines
The highly privileged guests at Calala Island can enjoy unlimited fine wines and Dom Perignon champagne throughout their stay. Every taste, craving and palette is catered to with bespoke dinner menus every evening.
Capture Memories with a Hollywood Videographer and Professional Photographer
If Calala Island’s special guests wish to document their once-in-a-lifetime experience, a Hollywood videographer and professional photographer will be flown in. Capturing as much or as little as the guests desire, it’s the perfect way to record some of the greatest moments from this $1 million dollar package. Guests will be able to re-live the experience with a fully edited video and bound photo book.
The Perfect Souvenir from Nicaragua’s World-Class Cigar Maker
This staggering package also includes the opportunity for guests to design their very own cigar, which will be produced and presented to them shortly after their stay. Nicaragua’s world-class cigar maker Joya de Nicaragua will send an expert team to Calala Island to help guests find their perfect cigar blend. Once they’ve crafted their perfect blend, guests will receive 10 beautiful wooden boxes containing their own, limited edition, brand of hand rolled cigars.
A Unique Way to Give Something Back
Despite endless opportunities to indulge, this innovative $1 million dollar experience also offers the chance for guests to give something back. Part of the $1 million dollar fee will go towards building a new school for underprivileged children on the mainland close to Calala Island. The lead guest will be invited to meet with the President and Mayor of the region to unveil the new school, which would be named after the guest for generations to come; a humbling way to leave their mark on the country.
Whoever dares to snap up this mind-blowing package of luxury is guaranteed to create memories that last a lifetime.
The experience is priced at $1 million US dollars for 7 nights and accommodates up to eight adults and two children. The following activities are included:
• Private jet flights and helicopter transfers to the Island
• Exclusive hire of the island for only you and your guests
• 7 nights of accommodation in 4 beachfront suites for eight adults and two children
• All water sports including unlimited scuba dives around the untouched reefs
• A no-fly zone created for the duration of your stay to ensure complete privacy
• A unique island treasure hunt with a hidden treasure chest containing gold bars and coins with a current market value of $150,000
• Unlimited fine wines and Dom Perignon champagne throughout your stay
• All meals including fine dining and bespoke evening menus
• A 12 course gala dinner
• A fishing trip and sushi tasting on the Island’s fishing boat with Calala Island’s guest sushi chef
• A Caviar tasting and cooking master class
• A spectacular firework display exclusively put on your eyes only
• The chance to design your own cigar brand with Nicaragua’s world-class cigar maker Joya de Nicaragua including 10 beautifully presented wooden boxes containing hand rolled cigars
• A minimum of 25 staff on hand to exclusively cater for your party
• A Hollywood videographer and professional photographer to capture as much or as little as your stay. Includes a fully edited video and bound book to mark the occasion after your stay
• A Nicaraguan school to be built to your specifications and name after you for generations to come. Includes a meeting with the President and Mayor of the region to mark the occasion.
Booking information: http://www.veryfirstto.com/
Visit website: http://www.calala-island.com/