All 17 of the hotels in The Red Carnation Hotel Collection have romance covered, whether it’s an exotic escape á deux to the wilderness of South Africa, a blissful night in London's top hotel, or a couple’s weekend in sophisticated, snow-dusted Geneva.
The Red Carnation Hotels’ commitment to personal and thoughtful service guarantees every guest a truly magical Valentine’s Day, wherever they may spend it.
1. Sweep your loved one away for a night full of grandeur at the five-star Hotel 41: This discreet and intimate hideaway in the heart of London with views overlooking the Royal Mews and the grounds of Buckingham Palace was voted the No. 1 hotel in London in the Travel + Leisure ‘World’s Best’ awards. Guests will enjoy a night full of romantic surprises and impeccable service with 41’s ‘Romantically’ package, which includes an overnight stay in an exquisitely appointed room or suite; a single red rose, Champagne and canapés on arrival; full Champagne English breakfast; and romantic evening turndown with scattered rose petals, chocolate dipped strawberries and candles. Priced from $750 per room per night; to book the ‘Romantically’ package, call +44 20 7300 0041 or visit www.41hotel.com
2. Dine like royalty at The English Grill: The newly opened English Grill at The Rubens at The Palace is the ideal place to enjoy quality time and a quality meal with your significant other during a special Valentine’s Day dinner. Embracing the best of English tradition, design and flavors, this elegant brasserie-style restaurant offers an exquisite menu designed around premium seasonal produce and quality cuts of meat. Ingredients are locally sourced from the highest quality English suppliers, including meats from Aubrey Allen, Royal Warrant holder to Her Majesty The Queen. To make a reservation please email email@example.com or call the hotel directly at +44 20 7834 6600. For more information visit www.rubenshotel.com
3. Visit glamorous Geneva and enjoy a romantic cruise on Lac Léman: Whisk your loved one away to Geneva for Valentine’s Day and enjoy strolling the magical snow-dusted streets with the imposing Mont Blanc in the distance. Hotel d’Angleterre, which directly overlooks Lake Geneva (Lac Léman), is the perfect place to cuddle up by the fire and escape life’s cares. The hotel’s ‘Love on the Lake’ package includes an overnight stay; a one-hour boat cruise on the lake; romantic turndown with rose petals, candles, a bottle of Ruinart Champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries; a glass of Champagne in the Leopard Lounge with canapés; full English breakfast with pink Champagne; and one-way Bentley transfer from the airport or train station. Package is priced from $692 per room per night. To make a booking, call +41 22 90 65 555 or visit www.dangleterrehotel.com
4. Take your most loyal companion on a five-star “doggy date”: The Egerton House Hotel welcomes guests with two and four legs to enjoy Doggy Afternoon Tea in its elegant Drawing Room. This canine-friendly tea includes a pooch-pleasing selection of treats such as chicken and beef meatloaf, homemade dog biscuits, dog ice cream and a special chew toy to take home. For Valentine’s Day those who wish to really pamper their pooch can book a special hotel package that includes an overnight stay in a beautifully appointed room, full English breakfast in bed, plus the Doggy Afternoon Tea and Traditional Afternoon Tea. Doggy Afternoon Tea is $24 for dogs, and Traditional Afternoon Tea is $55 per adult. The overnight package is priced from $514 per room per night. To make a booking please call +44 207 589 2412 or visit www.egertonhousehotel.com
5. Escape to the rugged beauty of South Africa’s coastline: Durban’s Oyster Box Hotel is the ultimate place for a romantic escape in South Africa. Located on the beach overlooking the Indian Ocean with the iconic red-and-white Umhlanga lighthouse just a stone’s throw away, the hotel boasts a multitude of dining venues, a stylish ocean-facing swimming pool, spa facilities and luxurious, individually-designed accommodation. To welcome couples during this romantic season, The Oyster Box is offering the ‘ Touch of Romance’ package which includes a two night stay at the hotel, a five-course dinner in the Gazebo or Clock Library, and a spa treatment for two in the Durban hammam, and one embroidered Oyster Box kikoy for each guest. The ‘Touch of Romance’ package is priced from $638. For more information, or to make a booking please call +27 31 514 5000 or visit www.oysterboxhotel.com
For more information about The Red Carnation Hotel Collection,
visit us at www.redcarnation.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.