Miami, renowned for its beautiful beaches, glitz and glamor, unique multicultural neighborhoods and lively art and nightlife scenes, encourages travelers to explore all that the city has to offer throughout the year 2020. From Miami Music Week in March to Miami Swim Week in July, Art Basel in December and countless other events scattered throughout, Miami welcomes families, solo travelers and friends to fall in love with the city all year long.
Below are the top five reasons to visit Miami on 2020:
- A hotel that takes you back in time – Stay at the recently opened Lennox Miami Beach, an intimate, bold luxury boutique property offering stylish and sophisticated accommodations and an authentic Miami experience. Located in what was once the Peter Miller Hotel, built in 1936 and at the heart of the area’s Historic District, Lennox Hotels has transformed the property, maintaining its legacy by retaining its original Art Deco and Mediterranean Revival architectural style exterior and converting it into a livable landmark. The property features 119 contemporary guestrooms overlooking the buzzing streets of Miami Beach. Each is equipped with handcrafted furnishings from Patagonia and green, upcycled materials. The soft neutral tones and unique textiles combine to create a tranquil environment. At the center of the hotel’s four interconnected buildings, a Mediterranean-style courtyard offers an intimate swimming pool and pool bar serving innovative cocktails and small pates. Guests can also enjoy cocktails at the hotel’s bar and upscale restaurant.
- Beautiful Beaches – Soak up the sun in one of Miami’s many public beaches. From isolated areas to tourist hotspots, Miami caters to all tastes and offers a variety of beaches to choose from. If you need to store your bag you can store at one of many locations .
- Multicultural Neighborhoods – Travelers visiting Miami are encouraged to explore some of the most vibrant neighborhoods in the U.S. through art, music, food and more. Multicultural neighborhoods around the city include Little Haiti, Little Havana, Historic Overtown and more.
- Lively Art Scene – Explore Miami’s eclectic art scene including the Wynwood Walls, inspiring art deco architecture throughout Miami Beach, great collections and must-see displays at the Perez Art Museum Miami, the Rubell Family Collection, the Margulies Warehouse and more.
- Nightlife – Miami is known for its amazing nightlife, from clubs to bars and lounges, the city comes alive after dark. Top options include the Fontainebleau’s LIV Nightclub and E11even in Downtown Miami.
Since opening in July, Lennox Hotel Miami Beach has become a hotspot in the heart of Miami Beach’s historic district, thanks to its meticulously curated and exceptional service blended with a soothing and rustic ambiance.
For more information about Lennox Miami Beach or to book your stay, visit www.lennoxmiamibeach.com.