One of the city’s most iconic hotels in the heart of Union Square, Taj Campton Place is designed to be a luxurious home-away-from-home, providing warm hospitality coupled with world-class service. Taj Campton Place is also home to one of San Francisco’s best-kept fine-dining secrets, the Michelin-starred eponymous Campton Place Restaurant. Led by Executive Chef Srijith Gopinathan, the restaurant is garnering attention for its signature Cal-Indian cuisine, which artfully fuses hyper-fresh Californian produce with the regional inspiration, aromatics and traditional spice blends of India.
- Home Away From Home – With rooms designed to make even the most travelled guests feel instantly at home, the hotel’s residential feel has garnered countless return customers. Set in San Francisco’s bustling Union Square neighborhood, no matter how far you have travelled you can live like a local.
- Workout with a View – If staring at a mirror reflection of yourself while you’re running on a treadmill isn’t your idea of a fun time, Taj Campton Place boasts the city’s only outdoor gym. Take yourself to the 8th floor roof terrace, where you can hit the treadmill and soak up stunning views of downtown San Francisco.
- Instagram-worthy Food - Home to one of San Francisco’s best-kept fine-dining secrets, the Michelin-starred eponymous Campton Place Restaurant, headed up by Chef Srijith Gopinathan. Known for his signature take on Cal-Indian fine dining, Chef Sri has designed whimsical presentations for his creations including the Spice Pot, a contemporary take on the classic Indian “Dahi Poori” dish, combining yoghurt foam, mint ice, tamarind gel, and seasonal ingredients to create a truly unique palette cleanser.
- Cristal By The Glass – For guests who want to enjoy a glass of luxury, without committing to a whole bottle, the bar at Taj Campton Place is one of the few bars in the country to offer Cristal by the glass.
- Pillow Menu – Arguably one of the best things about any hotel experience is the bed. Taj Campton Place takes comfort one step further allowing you to choose from a “Pillow Menu” allowing you to customize your sleeping experience from firm to soft and everything in between.