Envisage a family-style boutique hotel that celebrates life's simple and sophisticated pleasures: fine food, sunset cocktails, long walks, afternoon picnics, time together and wellbeing encounters. Imagine getting married here… at Santavenere.
Situated in an area where ritual, tradition and celebration are emblazoned at the core, Santavenere is in Maratea, ‘the town of 44 churches' – an area relatively free from over-development, where sloping staircase lanes, crumbling architecture, community piazzas and cliff top views feed the senses. Available for exclusive hire, Santavenere reveals an authentic outpost to savor the wonderfully unhurried heritage of Italy and embark on a blissful wedded journey, surrounded by beauty and loved ones.
An intimate boutique hotel with an expert, hands-on team, Santavenere can tailor all aspects of a stay and celebration – the options abound for the perfect wedding and honeymoon. Here a few suggestions to set the scene:
• Setting: garden, beach or marquee, styled according to your theme and decorated according to your preferences.
• Cuisine: onsite and locally grown produce and freshly caught seafood, prepared as a buffet or seated celebration.
• Planning: a wedding specialist is available to guide guests through the options and nuances of getting married in Italy, and help arrange all the details – from photography and celebrant, to flowers and food.
• Hen & Stag (Bachelorette and Bachelor parties): a natural playground for some girls-only and boys-only time. Enjoy fishing, sailing, mountain hikes, rafting, cultural tours, cooking classes and spa treatments -- to name just a few.
• Beautification: the hotel's new Le Terme Spa ensures the bride and her fellow ladies are ready and glowing for the big day – manicures, pedicures, massages, facials and hair. The bride can also get in touch with her inner goddess by booking the signature Venus Miracle Immersion therapy.
• Flowers: whether you like wildflowers picked from the garden or stylized floral sculptures, the hotel can help with bouquets, boutonnieres, alter and table arrangements.
• Cake: Sicilian Chef, Vincenzo Pinto, can create a deliciously personalized wedding cake that reflects you and your favorite flavors… perhaps even with a few ingredients from the garden if you so choose.
• First night: all rooms and suites are individually designed with a balcony or terrace as standard – choose the setting that speaks to you, either overlooking mountainous parkland rich in fragrant foliage or with sweepingly scenic sea views. The spacious Junior Suites are housed in a stand-alone building for the ultimate in privacy.
Aside from the hotel's facilities – seawater swimming pool, private beach, tennis court, five drinking and dining choices and new Le Terme Spa– Santavenere can tailor any nearby excursion or activity just for two.
• A ‘forge to fine-dining' couples cooking course
• A ‘float and feast' fishing expedition
• Private, candlelit dining on the terrace
• Romance for two: private beach picnic, sailing to the Amalfi Coast, snorkeling in the ‘blue cave of the elephant', leisurely mountain walks, and adrenalin-fueled rafting is just the beginning
• Special in-room touches like wildflower petals on the bed or in the bath, or your favorite bottle waiting on your terrace for ruby-hued sundowners
• Exclusive use of the spa for tandem treatments
Reservations on + 39 (0)973-876910 / email@example.com
Visit website: www.hotelsantavenere.com