In a unique and festive atmosphere, the Salle Belle Époque of Hôtel Hermitage will offer a 'Christmas Tea Time' on the afternoon of December 24th between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Both an essential and ideal moment to meet up with family around a selection of hot chocolate, winter fragrance teas and refined gourmet pastries. A parenthesis of escape and happiness to share in an idyllic setting. Younger guests can participate in creative workshops where imagination and originality will be celebrated. And as the magic of the Holidays would be unthinkable without Santa Claus, children will have the privilege to meet him in person and experience unforgettable moments full of surprises.
Adorned in its most elegant Holiday finery, Hôtel Hermitage awaits you on the evening of December 24th for an unforgettable Christmas Eve to share with your family. This year, Michelin star awarded chef Joël Garault and his brigade have created a gourmet meal, a perfect symbiosis between tradition and innovation: tradition for the expertise and seasonal products and innovation through design and creativity. From the free-range 'Label Rouge' Capon in porcini mushroom fragrance, roast langoustine and the refined treat of foie gras lacquered with spicy red currant; the meal is a gourmet seduction.
On December 25th, Joël Garault invites guests for a second date at Hôtel Hermitage around an exceptional holiday buffet. Scallop Carpaccio with local mandarin, black truffle shortbread and gingerbread will all be included in this special creation imagined by the chef. All the ingredients for a perfect Christmas gathered together to share in a delicious and magical setting.
To mark the Holiday season, Hôtel Hermitage has created a special offer for the evening of December 24th 2014¹:
• Two adjoining rooms² at Hôtel Hermitage with breakfast buffet ³ included.
• A Christmas tree in the children’s room
• Christmas presents for the children selected by Hôtel Hermitage
• «Christmas Tea Time » on the afternoon of December 24th in the Salle Belle Epoque
• Creative workshops for the children
• Santa Claus’ Surprise
• Christmas Eve dinner in the Salle Belle Époque
• The Cercle Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer card
(1) Subject to availability. Offer for 2 adults and children under 12
(2) One room for 2 adults and one room for 2 children under 12
(3) Breakfast served in the Hotel restaurant.
Prices starting at 739€ for a superior room and 834€ for a superior room with exclusive sea view.
T. +377 98 06 25 25
Visit website: http://www.hotelhermitagemontecarlo.com/