Jet Set Pet
Family Vacation Packages
Romantic & Honeymoon Packages
Spa & Wellness Packages
Hot Hotel Openings
Beach & Island Resorts
5-Star City Hotels
Adventure & Eco Lodges
Boutique City Hotels
Country House Hotels
Safari Camps & Lodges
Golf Resorts & Lodges
Spa Resorts & Wellness Retreats
Ski Resorts & Lodges
Wine Country Getaways
Cruises & Yachting
Private Jet Travel
Bars & Nightclubs
Spa & Wellness Retreats
Beach and Resortwear
Beauty and Fragrance
Luggage and Handbags
Watches & Jewelry
Wine and Spirits
World's Most Expensive
A Holistic Alternative to Spring Cleaning at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
April 18, 2017
With re-invigorating yoga among the Aspen trees, mindful meditation surrounded by wildflowers, eco-friendly cooking classes on the mountainside, immersive spa and wellness packages, and more, guests can exhale their winter worries and breathe in positive mountain energy for a renewed mind, body, and soul heading into summer.
Art in Nature
Led by the resort’s expert Resident Naturalists, guests can learn about and capture the magnificent scenery that surrounds The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch through interactive arts and crafts classes for grown-ups. Offerings include:
Whiskey and Woodburning
– Guests can create a one-of-a-kind souvenir of their trip by using a wood burning tool to etch a unique design into their choice of a wooden cheese board or coaster set.
$25 per person; includes signature whiskey drink and all craft supplies. Available for guests 21+.
Painting and Pinot
– Inspired by the majestic surrounding Rockies, guests can spend the afternoon sipping wine and painting a rustic rendition of the gorgeous alpine scenery by following step-by-step instructions.
$40 per person; includes glass of wine and all craft supplies. Available for guests 21+.
Private Art in Nature
– Groups small and large will love spending time together relaxing and getting crafty with one of the resort’s unique naturalist classes (Painting and Pinot; Lager and Leatherworking; Whiskey and Woodburning).
$200 for up to 4 guests and $50 for each additional guest.
Fitness and Wellness Offerings
With the stunning Rocky Mountains as its backyard, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch takes advantage of “nature’s gym” to provide enriching outdoor adventures that stimulate all five senses and connect guests with the resort’s beautiful surroundings. Featured offerings include:
Mountain Spa Morning –
This package combines three wellness experiences into the perfect retreat. A guided hike connects guests to the natural world; a private yoga class awakens the body and quiets the mind; and a massage leaves guests in a state of blissful relaxation. This series can be booked with ample time for lunch and a leisurely soak in the spa to create a day-long retreat.
$600 for up to 2 guests and $250 for each additional guest. Package includes a 90-minute guided hike; 50-minute private yoga class; 60-minute signature massage for each guest; 20-minute session at the spa’s oxygen bar for each guest; healthy fruit juice for each guest; and use of the spa’s hydrotherapy pools. Available starting June 1.
Peaceful Practice –
Fully embrace the tranquility of Bachelor Gulch while hiking to a peaceful spot for a yoga and meditation practice among the Aspen trees and Colorado wildflowers. Afterward, enjoy warm and comforting herbal tea or a refreshing pressed juice along with fresh fruit and panoramic views of the valley. Guests then return to the resort feeling calm, grounded, and far from the frenzied energy of everyday life.
$250 for up to 4 guests and $30 for each additional guest. Meditation/yoga sessions can be customized for families, including stories, games, and kid-friendly animal poses to cater to yogis and explorers of all ages. Available starting June 1.
Perfectly Paired Picnic
– Venture through Aspens and wildflowers on a naturalist-guided hike to the scenic and secluded Anderson’s Cabin, adjacent to the resort. Once there, indulge in a nutritious and satisfying lunch while taking in the breathtaking views of the Eagle River Valley.
$250 for up to 2 guests and $40 for each additional guest. 2+ hours. Includes an appetizer, salad or sandwich, fresh fruit, dessert, sparkling water, and choice of white wine, red wine, bubbly, or Colorado microbrews. Dietary preferences and ability levels can be accommodated to create a truly personalized alpine adventure. Available starting June 1.
Eco Cooking Class
– Whip up a delicious and healthy meal using the power of the sun and human strength! Guests begin by mixing a pitcher of fresh squeezed lemonade, then assemble personal pizzas and cook them outside in an amazing solar powered oven. The final step is to make a delicious batch of organic, custom-flavor ice cream.
$200 for up to 4 guests and $30 for each additional guest. Dietary preferences can be accommodated to create a meal everyone in the family can enjoy. Available starting June 1.
– Soak up the majestic views from Bachelor Gulch while learning fascinating facts about the plants and animals that thrive around this Rocky Mountain resort. Along the way, there will be plenty of opportunities to capture the experience with stunning photos. From daily morning group hikes, to Early Bird hikes on Sundays, to Private Treasure Hunt Expeditions, Sunset Strolls, and Village-to-Village Tours, the resort offers a hike for every type of outdoor adventurer.
Private hikes are available at $160 for up to 4 guests and $20 for each additional guest. Includes water, sunscreen, ponchos if needed, and light trail snacks. Well-mannered pets are welcome at all nature programs.
For complete information and programming schedules, or to create a booking, please contact the Recreation Department at (970) 343-1073 or visit the resort’s recreation page online at
Sign-up for Our Email Newsletter
FIND A LUXURY HOTEL & BOOK WITH EXCLUSIVE PERKS!
Antigua & Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Papua New Guinea
St Vincent & the Grenadines
St. Kitts & Nevis
Turks & Caicos
U.S. Virgin Islands
United Arab Emirates
Food & Wine
Shopping & Fashion
Spa & Wellness
Wineries / Wine Tasting
Polaris Slingshot - A three-wheeled sensation that re-ignites your love for driving
JUP - Personal Service for Buying and Selling Real Estate in Jupiter, Florida
Villa Lala — Romantic Boutique Hotel in Puerto Vallarta
Culture, Spirituality, and Wellness in Japan's Tochigi Prefecture
Tuscan Dream - Immerse Yourself in the Tuscan Villa Vacation Experience
Blue Waters Resort & Spa - Antigua - A hidden gem nestled in a private bay on Antigua's northwestern coast with sunset views
Grand Hotel Portovenere - Cinque Terre - Discover this beautiful region of Italy!
Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun, Mexico - Adults Only, All Inclusive
Dude Ranchers Association - An all-inclusive vacation experience like no other
Luxo Italia - Curated Luxury Travel in Italy
Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa - Rancho Santa Fe, California - One of the West’s most sought-after five star resorts
The Ranch Italy at Palazzo Fiuggi - The Ranch Malibu brings its award winning wellness program just 50 minutes from Rome.
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa - Poipu, Kauai, Hawaii - Beachfront Resort
El Encanto, A Belmond Hotel - Santa Barbara, California - Experience timeless Californian glamor.
A.M.A Selections - Luxury Villa Rentals throughout Europe
Come Together Wellness - Rest, Restore & Explore on Kauai
Argentario Golf & Wellness Resort - Porto Ercole, Tuscany, Italy
The Kayon Jungle Resort - Ubud, Bali, Indonesia - a sanctuary of tropical indulgence.
Red Savannah: Luxury Villas and Tailor-Made Holidays
Porto Zante Villas & Spa - Zakynthos, Greece - The leading villa resort in Europe
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac - Quebec City, Canada - Breathtaking views of the St. Lawrence River and the UNESCO Old fortified city