The glamorous ambiance of the iconic Dorothy Draper interiors surrounded by the mesmerizing vistas of the lush 11,000-acre resort, meld together to create a spellbinding Wintertime experience. From sipping specialty seasonal cocktails around historic fireplaces, to gliding around the ice skating rink dotted with rink-side fire pits – begging for s’mores, hot chocolate and cigars – guests of The Greenbrier always experience Life as Few Know It.
Outdoor, horse-drawn sleigh rides transport blanket-wrapped guests through the storied grounds. Miles of mountain trails call for invigorating nature hikes, off-road ATV excursions, skiing at Winterplace Ski Resort and more. A cornucopia of indoor activities includes bowling, laser tag, bingo, a giant toy store and free Adventure Zone for kids, Cold War-era Bunker and history tours, and boutique shopping galore. New this year, The Reel Escape Room challenges guests to solve a series of puzzles and clues in a movie-themed environment.
The evenings sparkle bright with live performances featuring ventriloquists, comedians and magicians, as well as a nightly Champagne waltz in the resort’s private Casino Club. Nearly 20 restaurants and lounges provide endless dining options from fine to casual, including the new Café Carleton featuring high-end and top-shelf wines and spirits accompanied with live piano music and show tunes.
A premier, two-night weekend Wintertime Package (starting at $699) includes:
• Friday and Saturday nights based on double occupancy – does not include daily resort fee, taxes and historic preservation fund
• Early check-in at 12pm Friday and late check out at 3pm Sunday
• $200 resort spending credit
• Daily breakfast in the Main Dining Room
• Admission to live musical events, family entertainment, comedy shows and more
• Adventure Zone for children ages 3-10
• One hour shuttle to Winterplace Ski Resort
For more information on Wintertime at The Greenbrier or to book the Wintertime Package, call (844) 479-5232 or visit www.greenbrier.com/winter.