From June 29-July 9, 2017, guests can enjoy a two-night stay at The Inn at Spanish Bay from $470 per night (a 35 percent discount) or The Lodge at Pebble Beach from $600 per night (a 29 percent discount). Golfers can check off a major bucket-list experience as they play on one of Pebble Beach’s epic golf courses at a special rate—$445 at Pebble Beach Golf Links, the world’s No. 1 public golf course, $295 at Spyglass Hill Golf Course or $140 at The Links at Spanish Bay. The offer also includes a 20 percent discount on any service at The Spa at Pebble Beach, one of only 56 spas in the world to receive the 2017 Forbes Five-Star rating.
A Perfect Pebble Beach Summer Day
Pebble Beach Resorts offer the perfect mix of beauty and relaxation for travelers experiencing wanderlust this summer.
For a bit of inspiration, here’s how we’d organize a perfect Pebble Beach summer day:
- Start with a stop at the award-winning Forbes Five-Star Spa at Pebble Beach for a rejuvenating service. Be it a Papaya Pineapple Scrub meant to invigorate and exfoliate or an Espresso Limón Slimming Wrap (great for summer!), it will be a super-charged morning.
- Grab a fresh, nutrient-rich smoothie from The Spa Juice Bar & Café, then head off on a horseback ride with the resort’s Equestrian Center to explore the beach from a new (slightly elevated) perspective.
- Order a to-go picnic from Pebble Beach Market and take a Lexus (guests are privy to complimentary 2-hour rentals) down one of California’s most iconic routes—17-Mile Drive. Exploring the picturesque coastline is made easier with the new Pebble Beach app, powered by IBM Watson’s cognitive capabilities. It’s like traveling with a local guide.
- Head to the Inn at Spanish Bay and snuggle up by the cozy outdoor fire pit as a bagpiper serenades guests at sundown.
- Earn my summer bragging rights as one of the first guests to stay in the Fairway One Cottages at The Lodge, opening this August.