Capturing the romance of the season and the rustic elegance of the setting is the Winter Wonderland Package. This special offer takes couples on a magical journey that starts with sharing I do’s amidst a snow-blanketed landscape, includes a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride, and ends on a sun-splashed Florida beach. Whiteface Lodge’s catering experts will pull out all the stops at the reception, treating the happy couple and their guests to an impressive array of sophisticated treats. The package includes:
• One-hour cocktail reception with top-shelf bar, and premium passed and stationed hors d’oeuvres, plus an additional four hours of top-shelf open bar
• Live chef action station
• Moët & Chandon Grande Champagne toast
• Aperitif intermezzo
• Custom bourbon barrel with signature cocktail
• Three-course plated dinner
• S’mores and gourmet hot chocolate bar
• Coffee and tea service
• Horse-drawn sleigh ride
• Couples massage for two at The Spa at Whiteface Lodge
• Three-day, two-night stay at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
Guests of the resort enjoy private suite accommodations with Adirondack furnishings and cast-iron fireplaces, as well as valet parking, and access to the award-winning spa, indoor/outdoor heated pool, outdoor hot tubs, fitness center, family game room, movie theater and more.
The Ultimate Winter Wedding package is priced at $275 per person with a minimum of 100 guests, exclusive of taxes and fees. To book, contact Rosette Press at 518-523-0538 or email@example.com.
More information about Whiteface Lodge’s event packages and venues is available online at http://www.thewhitefacelodge.com/weddings-and-occasions/.
Photo credit: Tomas Flint