From educational marine programs and beach games for young children, to fun and physically challenging activities for teenagers, to relaxing spa treatments for adults, this summer package will teach parents and children alike a new appreciation for time well spent with one another.
Available May 14, 2017 through September 30, 2017, the Family Escape Package includes:
• Daily access to the resort’s state-of-the art Children’s Center, which serves as the home-base for the resort’s marquee AcquaMarine program, offering educational marine-themed programming for children ages 5-12
• Access to the resort’s beachfront basketball, soccer lawn, foosball and ping pong tables, and oceanfront king-sized chess board
• Daily activities for toddlers including bike time on a no-pedal Strider Balance Bike, stretch sessions and relay races on the beach
• A $40 spa credit for up to two adults to be used towards a face or body treatment at the 20,000 sq. ft., five-star Acqualina Spa by ESPA
• Daily buffet breakfast for two (or four when booking a two-bedroom suite) by Il Mulino New York
• Complimentary Valet Parking Daily
• Complimentary Wifi
Pricing for the Family Escape Package is based on a “The Longer You Stay, The More You Save” model. For stays lasting three to seven nights, pricing starts from $550 per night; and for stays lasting eight nights or longer, pricing starts at $525 per night.
Rates may vary by month and are subject to 13% tax per night. The package is subject to availability and blackout dates apply. For more information: (844) 764-5663 or acqualinaresort.com.