Passengers traveling in groups of 2-9 people on the same reservation can take advantage of the following fares:
From New York
- to Barcelona starting from $2,939 (Air France and KLM)
- to Frankfurt starting from $2,939 (Air France and KLM)
- to Malaga starting from $2,939 (Air France and KLM)
From Los Angeles
- to Rome starting from $3,509 (Air France and KLM)
- to Venice from $3,538 (Air France only)
- to Venice from $3,509 (KLM only)
- to Paris from $2,939 (Air France only)
- to Barcelona from $3,269 (Air France only)
- to Munich from $3,269 (Air France only)
- to Barcelona from $3,269 (Air France and KLM)
- to Frankfurt from $3,269 (Air France and KLM)
- to Munich from $3,269 (Air France and KLM)
Tickets must be purchased on or before March 24, 2016. The travel period is between June 1, 2016 and August 30, 2016. Fares are valid in the Business Class cabin on Air France and KLM and certain codeshare partner flights only. Travelers must stay a minimum of seven days. Terms and conditions apply.
About Air France's Business Class Experience
Business class passengers enjoy Air France's exclusive services upon arrival at the airport and have the opportunity to take advantage of the relaxing atmosphere of Air France's lounges equipped to meet every need. On board, they discover a high-end cabin designed to provide maximum comfort. On all flights, Air France serves carefully prepared meals.
Travelers can go to Air France's website to book tickets: http://www.airfrance.us/US/en/local/resainfovol/meilleuresoffres/business-fares.htm
About KLM's Business Class Experience
KLM's World Business Class is designed for both elegance and sustainability. Calming colors create comfort at any altitude, while meals by leading chefs are prepared with as many seasonal ingredients as possible. Passengers can “float” to their destination in full-flat seats that provide individual space – conducive for work, play or relaxation. All Business passengers are welcomed on board with a complimentary glass of champagne or fruit juice.
Travelers can go to KLM's website to book tickets: