A destination between destinations, exhale spa at The Centurion Lounge combines exceptional world-class service from American Express with restorative spa therapies from exhale, turning airport wait time into time well spent.
Guests of exhale spa at The Centurion Lounge are invited to enjoy complimentary 15-minute spa therapies. Access to the lounge is complimentary for American Express Card Members who have a Platinum Card® or Centurion® Card and their guests. Other American Express Card Members can buy a one-day pass for $50, space permitting.
Exhale spa at The Centurion Lounge opened on October 15 in the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport. Spa hours are 9am-8pm, seven days a week. Spa therapies are available on a first-come, first-served basis and not all therapies may be available at all times. Guests are encouraged to sign up for an appointment upon arriving at lounge reception. Travel-friendly spa therapies offered include:
• Flow Chair Massage: exhale's signature Flow Massage uses slow, sinking pressure to get precisely into the muscles that need it most.
• Deep Tissue Chair Massage: Designed to relieve pain and soreness from the body, this customized therapy is ideal for everyday tightness and aches caused from sitting at a computer or lugging luggage.
• Fusion Chair Massage: This rhythmic massage is designed to soothe and restore tired muscles, relieve tension and quiet the mind. Ideal for a moment of Zen before you board.
• Get Glowing: Enjoy a deep cleanse followed by an exfoliating mask to clean and detoxify the skin. Finish with a refreshing application of moisturizer to leave your skin smooth and refreshed.
• Soothe + Treat: Battling breakouts? We'll clear you for takeoff! A deep cleanse is followed by a clarifying mask to calm, even and correct your skin. We finish with an anti-acne spot treatment and light moisturizer.
• Red-Eye Ready: We begin with a thorough cleansing of the face, then deeply hydrate the skin with a restorative mask and overnight cream.
• Perfectly Polished: We soak and soften the cuticles then gently buff and shape the nails before applying organic nail polish.
• Perfectly Groomed: A good handshake begins with well-maintained hands. We cleanse, soak and soften the cuticles then trim and buff the nails.
For more information on exhale visit http://www.exhalespa.com.
For more information about The Centurion Lounge, visit http://thecenturionlounge.com.