Located in the heart of Aspen, and nestled at the base of Aspen Mountain, the St. Regis Aspen is the go-to destination to experience luxurious accommodations while immersing yourself in the beauty of nature. Having reopened its doors to visitors, the property has incorporated stringent protocols to ensure that everyone’s experience is safe yet embodies the same St. Regis service that the brand is known for. So kick back and relax at the property or reserve one of the property’s complimentary BMW X7 and explore the area.
But first, meet Kitty! As soon as guests’ arrive at the St. Regis Aspen they will be greeted by the resort’s permanent, and fluffy, resident Kitty. Kitty is a Bernese Mountain Dog that spends his days welcoming visitors, assists in their taking their luggage to their room and hosts story-times with kids. Kitty also hosts Bark’n’Brews, a monthly ‘pawty’ at the hotel that is open to the local Aspen community, visitors and hotel guests (and pets) to join them in the property’s courtyard to raise money for Lucky Day Animal Rescue of Colorado! And for those who come to Aspen with a four-legged companion, the property is super pet-friendly.
The Aspen Summer Experience: Allow the St. Regis Aspen to inspire your summer adventure. Below find a synopsis of the property’s Summer Guide, a comprehensive itinerary compiled with activities that are sure to please every type of traveler:
- Hit the greens on one of several championship golf courses and improve your skills at the PGA clinics
- Experience a private, guided fly-fishing adventure on the valley’s gold medal trout waters for some of the finest fly-fishing in North America. You are also provided with everything you need from rods, waders, boots and even transportation from the hotel
- Experience the adventure of whitewater rafting in a new St. Regis Aspen raft. A variety of experiences are available, from float trips for the fainter of heart to Class V rapids for those who have a need for speed. Choose a half day or full day on the Colorado, Roaring Fork and Arkansas Rivers
- Book a private shooting range through Aspen Outfitters for clay target shooting and pistol shooting. Instructed sessions for all skill levels are done at a picturesque range with skeet, trap and sporting targets. All equipment necessary is provided
- Experience the spectacular beauty of the Rocky Mountains from a different perspective, gently floating across the sky in a hot air balloon. Better yet, go at sunrise to witness the morning hues in the sky
Save your PTO: Remote working has become a ‘new normal’ amongst the professional workforce, but your at-home-office doesn’t have to be confined to inside your home. St. Regis Aspen is encouraging everyone to consider a ‘work’cation, so that they can experience an Aspen summer, without having to take the PTO.
- 15% off any stay of 3 nights or more. With this promotion, room rates will be starting at $365 (compared to starting rates at ~$500)
- Book online using the code DQ3
- Offer ends September 30th
Spa and Wellness: The award-winning Remède Spa invites you to embark on a journey of rejuvenation and relaxation with an array of curated treatments, including therapies like our CBD Healing Customized Massage and advanced skincare customized facial. Not only does the complimentary champagne and luxurious lounge create a sanctuary of indulgence, but every guest receives a customized treatment designed to combat their stressors. This summer, the spa is offering a unique and private outdoor experience – the Mala Experience, a full encompassing wellness experience that has been created to fulfill the mind, body, and soul through connection, self-awareness, and the lifestyle practices to live with energy and joy. The experience includes:
- One-on-one, intention-setting consultation and an introduction to breathing and development for personalized mantra
- A custom-created mala bead necklace based on intentions and personalized mantra
- Qigong meditation and intimate river-blessing ceremony
- Healthy provisions to promote health, wellness, and peace of mind
Dining: The colorful and textured flavors of Colorado come to life in the fine dining destinations at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. Velvet Buck, our flagship restaurant, presents rustic mountain cuisine, and Mountain Social Bar & Lounge presents handcrafted cocktails, live music and sumptuous light fare. Also, this summer, the resort is offering guests private picnics!