Après-Ski at the Spa
After a day out on the breathtaking Beaver Creek slopes, guests of The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch can enjoy the unique elements of the spa facility at no extra charge, including dedicated men’s and women’s steam, sauna, hot and cold plunge areas, as well as a co-ed rock-lined grotto with waterfall. Eucalyptus steam showers cap off the ultimate après-ski experience at the spa. Guests wishing to further indulge in the spa can select from a menu of luxurious treatments, including seasonal specials such as:
- Black Diamond Facial – Elite mountaineers know that Black Diamond trails are the most advanced and rewarding experiences. This facial will elevate the skin to its most beautiful peak using a diamond infused age defying serum, cream, thermal mask, and vitamin-c booster. This union of sophisticated ingredients with anti-aging properties nourishes the deepest layers of the skin and revitalizes a youthful appearance. 90 minutes; includes cleanser, exfoliation, diamond infused mask, extractions, neck and delate massage.
- Après Recovery – After a day on the mountain, return tight, aching muscles to peak condition with this focused, tension-relieving treatment. Combining warming herbal poultices with muscle reliving Rosemary to soothe tired stiff muscles. 90 minutes; includes exfoliation and herbal poultice massage to back, legs and feet
- Miner’s Mineral Mud Wrap – This mineral inspired experience uses indigenous ore, hand mixed during the treatment, to take guests on a rejuvenating journey. Foraged from the depths of Colorado’s mines, activated charcoal mud is renowned for its powerful detoxifying properties. When coupled with amethyst oil, rose quartz salt, and shea butter you will the body uplifted and the mind calm. 100 minutes; includes full body exfoliation, body wrap, scalp treatment, hydrotherapy bath, full body massage
Après-Ski at Anderson’s Cabin
Previously home to one of Bachelor Gulch’s original settlers in the 1900s, Anderson’s Cabin is one of the latest additions to the resort’s collection of elevated culinary experiences. Rich in history and one of the area’s most important landmarks, Anderson’s Cabin is available exclusively for private dining and events and can accommodate up to 12 guests in the winter (up to 50 guests in the warmer months). With sophisticated dining options including Après-Ski, Raclette, and Fondue experiences in the winter, this one-of-a-kind après-ski offering is perfect for making lasting memories in the Rocky Mountains. Menu selections include:
- Après-Ski Experience – The Après-Ski experience offers guests an exciting range of flavors, including a Colorado Cheese & Charcuterie Board; Assorted Breads and Crackers; and Bison Chili with scallions and cheddar cheese.
- Raclette Dinner Experience – The Raclette Dinner experience is a rustic and delicious offering, featuring dishes such as a Family Style Winter Greens Salad with dry cranberry, candied pecans, blue cheese and toasted honey vinaigrette; as well as Raclette with several unique accoutrements including Elk Loin; Bison Tenderloin; Salmon Filet; Colorado Lamb Loin; House-Pickled Vegetables; Mini Baked Potato; Mountain Chimichurri; Huckleberry Chutney; and Herb Aioli. For dessert, guests can enjoy whimsical Family Style Miniature Desserts and Fireside S’mores.
- Fondue Dinner Experience – For an elegant and interactive dining experience, the Fondue Dinner begins with a Family Style Winter Greens Salad with dry cranberry, candied pecans, blue cheese and toasted honey vinaigrette, followed by indulgent Kirsch Fondue with tasty items for dipping such as Torn Bread; Crudité; Assorted Colorado Meat Co. Sausages; Redskin Potatoes; and a Seasonal Vegetable. Family Style Miniature Desserts and Fireside S’mores cap off the meal.
Après-Ski at Bachelors Lounge
Perfect for unwinding after a long day of winter adventures, the sultry, contemporary indoor Bachelors Lounge with a modern fireplace allows guests (21+) to experience handcrafted cocktails, premium wines and light dining, and an outdoor covered and heated area serves as a cigar smoking lounge around a fireplace. Exclusive Bachelors Lounge offerings include the world’s most expensive cigar – $2,000 per cigar – as well as the Vaportini, an innovative cocktail that allows guests to consume alcohol vapor through a straw. With delicious flavors, such as Apple Pie and Chocolate Truffle, the Vaportini doubles as a zero-calorie, guilt-free dessert.
Visit website: www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/colorado/bachelor-gulch