For stays now until December 17, 2017, Cayo Espanto is offering the five-night Sky, Sand and Sea Adventure package from $13,995 USD per couple. In addition to three custom-tailored meals per day plus all snacks and drinks (excluding wine, champagne and cordials); a personal houseman; use of all non-motorized water sports equipment; and airport greetings and transfers, the package also includes:
- Accommodations in one of the resort’s ocean-front bungalows
- A private JetRanger Helicopter transfer with a tour of the Belizean Barrier Reef (landing on Cayo Espanto)
- A Private Snorkel or SCUBA excursion to the Belizean Barrier Reef
- One Massage or Spa Treatment per person
- A Day at Sea with a Little Luxury
- A Private Island Picnic for two on a secluded beach
- Bottle of Champagne upon arrival
Package prices are inclusive of all taxes and resort fees, however gratuities are not included. This package cannot be combined with any other offers and is subject to availability. With direct flights from major North American gateways provided by American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and WestJet, travelers have a wide selection of airlift options to plan a summer getaway.
Cayo Espanto is ideally located in the calm waters of the Western Caribbean, just off the coast of Belize. It is situated southwest of Ambergris Caye just three miles from the San Pedro Airport. Each five-star villa and over-water bungalow offers the ultimate in attentive service with private butler, personal chef and a staff ratio of two to one, while at the same time embodying the fantasy of being all alone on a beautiful deserted island. Guests can fly fish right outside their door, opt for scuba diving or snorkeling excursions just 20 minutes away at the second largest barrier reef in the world, or hop on a boat or a plane and play 18 holes of golf on a nearby island. Please visit www.aprivateisland.com or call 888-666-4282 for more information.