New Orleans - New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival (April 22 - May 1)
- The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans: Situated in the French Quarter, The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans is the prime location for guests looking to experience New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival as well as other popular area attractions. Guests traveling to New Orleans for Jazz Fest can receive a completely unique and luxurious experience with ‘The Ritz-Carlton Platinum Jazz Package,' available during the second weekend of the festival. The package includes:
- 4 nights accommodations in the exclusive Maison Orleans Suite located on the Club Level
- Two hour private trumpet lesson with The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans Grammy nominated performer, Jeremy Davenport
- 2 Big Chief Tickets to New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival (4 full days)
- 2 backstage passes to Jeremy Davenport's performance at Jazz Fest on Saturday, April 30th
- Complimentary VIP sedan airport transfer upon arrival and departure
- Complimentary VIP sedan transportation to Jazz Fest for 4 days
- 2 Ritz-Carlton Signature Spa treatments
- Jazz Fest survival kit including 2 festival chairs, 2 Ritz-Carlton logo hats, 2 backpacks, suntan lotion, 2 logo koozies, and 2 Jazz fest t-shirts
** Valid from April 28, 2016 to May 1, 2016 only and starts at $20,000
California - Stagecoach Festival (April 29 - May 2)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage: Surrounded by the depths of the Coachella Valley, The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage is the prime location for the luxury traveler or desert adventurer to rest and relax after a day at Stagecoach Festival. Only a 30 minute drive away from the resort, festival goers can enjoy a full day of watching some of the best artists in country music perform at the renowned Stagecoach Festival before returning to the luxurious desert oasis at The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage. Guests can indulge in the Cooling Body Wrap for sunburned skin at the Spa, which wraps the body in a cool aloe vera cocoon that hydrates, soothes and repairs post-sun or dehydrated skin. Enveloped within the Santa Rosa Mountain range and offering striking panoramic views of the great Palm Springs and the surrounding valley, The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage offers a true luxury desert experience for Stagecoach travelers.
New York City - Governor's Ball (June 3 - 5) / Panorama (July 22 - 24)
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park: Located in the center of Manhattan on New York's 5th avenue, just steps from the subway, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park allows festival mavens the perfect escape. After long days of celebrating at either Governors Ball or the brand new festival, Panorama, guests can experience the luxurious amenities and services of one of the most distinguished hotels on Central Park South.
Washington, DC - DC Jazz Festival (June 10 - 19)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City: Situated just two short metro stops outside of downtown D.C. in Arlington, Virginia, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City offers easy access for festival goers who are looking for accommodations away from the hustle and bustle. Grab a drink or enjoy a classic American meal at fyve Restaurant Lounge following a day of live jazz music.
Chicago - Lollapalooza (July 28 - 31)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago: Amongst the skyscrapers of the Magnificent Mile awaits The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago – a luxury hotel located in the coveted Gold Coast neighborhood and the ultimate oasis for rest and relaxation after a activity-filled day at the renowned Lollapalooza festival in Grant Park. Only a 10 minute drive in the hotel's complimentary courtesy car, the annual Lollapalooza is sure to delight guests with alternative rock, hip hop and electronic music bands as well as dance and comedy artists and a multitude of craft booths. The festival takes place over July 28 - 31 when the weather in Chicago hovers comfortably around 80 degrees of warmth and sunshine, and a craft cocktail with a sunset view on the The dec ROOFTOP LOUNGE + BAR makes for the perfect ending to a day at Lollapalooza.
Philadelphia - Made in America (September 3 - 4)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia: The iconic hotel, originally built as a reproduction of the Pantheon when it opened in 1908 as The Girard Trust Company bank, is nearing the end of at $24 million renovation and will be completed just in time for when Made in America music festival comes to town! When the hotel reopens they will unveils a brand new restaurant, bar and lounge – the perfect place to wind down after a day of hype.