New Auberge Romance of Escape Experiences include:
- Napa Valley – Twilight in the Vines – Tucked in a hushed canyon, guests of Calistoga Ranch, an Auberge Resort will be charmed by twilight picnic set in the resort's Cabernet vineyard. Lit by lanterns, the spread includes bites from The Lakehouse, a bottle of Auberge Resorts Wine, and oversize blankets as a cozy touch. In addition to the picnic, couples may experience a full-bodied wine experience – literally – with a vinotherapy treatment at the spa. The side-by-side scrub is followed by a massage and is best enjoyed the afternoon before the twilight picnic.
- Costa Rica – 50 Shades of Green – Voted the 1 Resort Hotel in Central America by the readers of Travel + Leisure, Hacienda AltaGracia, an Auberge Resort will entice guests to take flight in an ultralight plane where they will discover the countryside’s 50 shades of green from above. The side-by-side aerial experience takes couples through clouds they can touch, above rushing waterfalls, to the ocean where depending on the season, can see humpback whales migrating north along the coast.
- Fiji – A (Private) Island Affair - Set off from Fiji’s intimate Nanuku, an Auberge Resort via charter on Nanuku 1 to a private island in Fiji. While there, couples will enjoy sipping cocktails or fresh green coconuts in a double hammock and listen to the soft sounds of the Pacific Ocean. Duos can explore more of their island on Jet Ski or paddle board, or join the crew on a snorkeling safari to catch fresh seafood for a memorable lunch in paradise.
- Los Cabos – Starlit Love – The stars are aligned at Esperanza,an Auberge Resort, where guests can indulge in a romantic dinner on the beach followed by an outdoor couple’s spa treatment under the stars. The al fresco evening also includes a special star-gazing map and a custom love horoscope left for the couple each night at turn-down.
- Napa Valley – Trés Romantique – Satisfy your wanderlust atAuberge du Soleil, the quintessential Napa Valley adult getaway. As the sun sets experience exclusive after-hours access to the award-winning Auberge Spa. The trés romantique evening begins with an outdoor candlelit bath for two, followed by a sensuous couples massage and dessert paired with wine. Afterward, enjoy a private soak under the stars in the spa's three temperate pools and a restorative herbal Hamman steam. The next morning, indulge in the guilty pleasure of uninterrupted sleep and linger over breakfast for two served in-room or on the terrace of the hotel's Michelin Star Restaurant showcasing the most spectacular view in wine country.
- Aspen – Elevated Elation – Couples staying at Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen’s landmark hotel and legendary social hub can share an unforgettable private sunrise hot-air balloon ride, followed by a champagne breakfast in Old Snowmass. Back at the Hotel Jerome Residence at the Mill, the duo will unwind with a couple’s massage and a chef-prepared dinner for two in their private gourmet kitchen.
- Los Cabos – Love Potion –Chileno Bay Resort & Residences, an Auberge Resort gives couples permission to disconnect with a three-day enamorarse (fall in love) escape filled with opportunities to reconnect. From a scuba experience with a photographer to capture the moments of an underwater photo session, to an interactive mixology class where guests will learn how to make Love Potion #9 in a private poolside bungalow, or learning the art of glass blowing, where couples can create a glass heart to commemorate the escape, the romance abounds.
- Napa Valley – Weekday Crush – Slip away and sip away midweek with the Weekday Crush
package at Solage, an Auberge Resort. Available for couples checking in Sunday through Thursday, this special offer inspired by Napa Valley’s famed Crush Season includes a nightly discount, a welcome wine amenity, daily breakfast for two. It’s the perfect escape for guests to show their #MCM or #WCW some love.
- Telluride – Height of Love - For a thrilling journey, guests of The Auberge Residences at Element 52, the spectacular private residences in picturesque Telluride, can enjoy a one hour private helicopter tour over the San Juan Mountains. A high-flying champagne toast can be enjoyed during the sunset flight.
To book any Auberge Resorts Collection romance package or for more information, please visit https://aubergeresorts.com/romance/, or call (866) 282-3743. All offers are based on availability and terms and conditions apply.