No matter where an Azamara adventure leads, guests will have everything they need at their fingertips thanks to inclusive amenities. Additionally, the line's fleet has also recently been completely reimaged following bow to stern upgrades for a contemporary and modern look as the brand continues to enhance the onboard experience.
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF:
Azamara is known for their unique itineraries and there is no shortage of amazing applicable sailings to choose from while taking advantage of the Buy One Get One Half Off Plus sale with 50% off the second guest plus complimentary Internet for one device.
Itinerary highlights include:
- Route of the Frankincense: Relive history dating back to 7th Century BC as you travel a route frequented by ancient spice traders with 17 nights of unique cultural opportunities. An evening sailing the Red Sea leads to an overnight in Aqaba, Jordan giving travelers the chance to experience Petra, an ancient city carved into the side of the Nabateans Mountain – For sure a bucket list item. Destination Immersion at its finest!
- Island Voyage through Bali: Guests can steep themselves in the rich spiritual traditions of Asia by visiting the world's largest Buddhist monument, laid out in the shape of a lotus, followed by a venture to Prambanan, considered the world's most beautiful Hindu temple. Watch as women hand roll clove cigarettes in Surabaya followed by a tour of villages in Bali dotted with temples and lush rice terraces. It's no wonder Eat Pray Love was filmed in these idyllic destinations!
- Adventure in the Algarve: The trip throughout Spain blends feasting, history and nightlife – dine in Valencia, Spain where paella was invented, then rent a bike at the Torres de Serranos to tour the spectacular City of Arts and Sciences museum complex and cap off the night with a trip to the clubs. Late night stays in port allow for plenty of time visiting the largest Gothic building in the world in Seville and to tour Portimao, Portugal.
- From Australia to Asia: As the voyage begins in Sydney, guests are encouraged to take advantage of snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef, touring the aboriginal galleries and hiking the Kakadu National Park. Next up, in Bali guests can ride an elephant and take in views of legendary rice fields. This voyage is part of Azamara's first ever World Journey – the adventure of a lifetime – with 102 days of extraordinary travel around the world.
31 NIGHTS IN THE MED
Azamara has also announced a new offer featuring a $3,100 onboard credit per stateroom for a 31-day voyage opportunity from Greece to Rome (promotion code MED31). Savings start on bookings made December 12, 2016 through March 31, 2017, and is combinable with the line's Buy One Get One Half Off Plus offer, which includes unlimited internet access.
From the Greek Isles to Venice and the Balearic Islands, Azamara spends more time in ports with overnights and night touring to bring new adventures to even the most seasoned travelers. From tasting regional olive oils and fresh bread at a local restaurant recommended by the line's Cruise Global, Eat Local program to spending an evening at a chateau with an orchestra during an AzAmazing Evenings event, travelers are able to experience destinations through enriching and custom curated experiences. The 31 Nights in the Med offer is valid when four Azamara Quest sailings are booked concurrently for a full Mediterranean voyage.
- Exploring the Greek Isles & Adriatic Sea: Wander through the cobblestoned streets of Koper's Old Town and find no shortage of historic encounters in the Old City of Dubrovnik, two of Europe's hidden gems. After a day at sea, relax and take in the stunning Greek isles with whitewashed seaside homes.
- Venice and Chic Coastal Life: Explore the maze-like streets of Kotor and discover impeccable Montenegrin hospitality at the many shops, bars and restaurants. Get a taste of island life on Corfu. Sip on sweet kumquat liqueur in Old Town or people watch over a cup of strong coffee in Liston neighborhood.
- Rich History of Italy, France and Spain: Discover the Eternal City of Rome where the works of the Old Masters and ancient Roman ruins can be found around every corner. With nights in each port, revel in the dazzling nightlife of the French Riviera alongside Europe's elite. Indulge in a glass of pastis in Marseilles after a day of exploring the city's unique markets and lively neighborhoods.
- Mediterranean Island Escapes: Island hop around the most iconic and storied Mediterranean islands with white sand beaches and unmatched nightlife. Balanced on the edge of the seawall in Palma, the imposing gothic Cathedral boasts some of the world's largest and most intricate stained glass windows. History buffs shouldn't miss the opportunity to take a Land Discoveries® tour to Villa San Martino, the residence of Napoleon during his time in exile.
For more information as well as full list of applicable voyages visit www.Azamaraclubcruises.com/BOGO, travelers can call their travel professional, dial 1-877-999-9553, or visit AzamaraClubCruises.com. Connect with Azamara Club Cruises on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/AzamaraClubCruises, on Twitter @AzamaraVoyages or follow President and
CEO @LarryPimentel. Travel agent professionals can access more information and make reservations at www.CruisingPower.com.