As we head into the Dog Days of Summer and with National Dog Day in August, these hotels are perfect for four-legged friends in need of a getaway. From packages to amenities to even curated pup menus, travelers and their paw-fect companions can travel together with ease.
- Washington D.C.- With the Lab of Luxury package, furry guests at Conrad Washington D.C. receive a two-night stay in a Bark View Suite stocked with a Hermes collar and leash, Tiffany water bowl, homemade gourmet treats and a chauffeured afternoon with their favorite humans to three dog-friendly wineries, a donation in their name to the Humane Society and more.
- Atlanta, GA- Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead spoils canine guests with the "Pawfect Stay" package featuring custom amenities including a leash, plush bed, meals, a map highlighting dog-friendly parks throughout Atlanta, waived pet fee, a $100 credit to be used towards hotel services and more.
- Sedona, AZ- With breathtaking views of Sedona’s red rocks, Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock’s "Pet Pals" package hosts the perfect paw-cations with spacious ground floor guestrooms featuring direct access to the outdoors, and a variety of offerings including a 15-minute pet treatment with the resort’s energy therapist utilizing the healing powers of Sedona’s spiritual landscape.
- West Palm Beach, FL:The open-air lifestyle district of Rosemary Square makes it easy to bring furry friends along with 72-acres of dog-friendly outdoor space, dog-friendly events on wide-open lawns, new al fresco Instagrammable eateries and exterior art galleries for a colorful day of bonding in one of the nation’s fastest growing destinations. Turn the day together into a leisurely getaway at Canopy by Hilton West Palm Beach with plush guestrooms boasting floor-to-ceiling windows for optimum lookout spots for four-legged guests, a rooftop pool, and more.
- Miami, FL: Posh pups can fly first-class on private jet company, evoJets, who’s known to roll out the red carpet to furry passengers. In fact, when booking for your pup, the company donates to an animal-care charity in your name. Jet set together to popular destinations such as Bal Harbour Village, a secluded destination in North Miami Beach. In true first-class style, pups can head to Miami’s most renowned doggy destination - Bal Harbour Shops- for ultra-luxe shopping at the all-outdoor retail center. Don’t forget to make a stop at Tiffany & Co. to shop their newly launched engraved doggy collars. Then check into the chicest hotel in town, St. Regis Bal Harbour, a dog-friendly haven of oceanfront elegance with the most lavish goodies to spoil your pup like butler service, day villas, designated pup turf and in-room bowls / plush bedding.