Borgo San Vincenzo, Tuscany’s newest luxury boutique hotel will officially open its doors in the summer of 2022 after extensive renovations and enhancements. Celebrating the region’s historic wine scene, the countryside property focuses on offering sophisticated wine-driven experiences and personalized itinerary curation making it a place to connect authentically with one of the world’s most storied destinations.
Sitting in Southern Tuscany’s countryside, in the prestigious Vino Nobile vineyards of Montepulciano in Italy, Borgo San Vincenzo is an 18th-century farmhouse named for the patron saint of winemaking. From fascinating enclaves, UNESCO-protected vistas, world-class wine tasting, and exceptional cuisine, guests can create meaningful and memorable experiences uncovering this extraordinary region. Known for its legacy of gracious hospitality, spectacular vineyards and winemaking heritage, this slice of Tuscany remains very authentic with small-scale local producers focusing on crafting high-quality items made in the same way they have been for generations.
“Borgo San Vincenzo was born out of a love for hospitality, wine tourism, and the desire to offer travelers the opportunity to connect with the people and moments that make Tuscany an exceptional destination,” said Shannon Kircher, one of the founders of Borgo San Vincenzo. “Our guests will have access to unique and curated offerings including wine tours & tastings, cooking classes, sunset dinners, aperitivo crafting classes, and much more. It will truly be an unforgettable getaway in the heart of Tuscany.”
The second luxury boutique property by hoteliers Scott and Shannon Kircher, the team behind award-winning Frangipani Beach Resort in Anguilla, Borgo San Vincenzo caters to discerning travelers who want to experience the best that the countryside has to offer in a pristine setting that is welcoming and unpretentious. A perfect home base for exploring this fabled Italian region, the hotel offers a fresh take on a traditional Tuscan design featuring:
- 21 luxury studios and suites uniquely curated based on its property location and architecture
- Suites featuring balconies with views of the Tuscan countryside for the ultimate dolce vita or a covered outdoor patio perfect for al fresco moments
- An on-site restaurant bringing Tuscans classics to life with an international twist, using locally-sourced vegetables, farm-fresh cheeses, locally-raised meats, plus regional seafood
- A bar offering classic cocktails, wine flights, cocktail-making classes, aperitivi, and late-night tipple
- Wine cellar perfect for private tastings or intimate dinners
- A library to cozy up with maps, books or to enjoy a glass of wine
- Sun deck and pool to relax and spend the day soaking under the Tuscan sun
- An outdoor terrace with fire pit to enjoy evenings al fresco
- Access to concierge services catered to provide specific interests delivering an intimate and personalized experience
Originally built in 1780 and reimagined with luxurious comforts, Borgo San Vincenzo strives to share the world’s best wines from the region through local wine tastings and tours, in addition to offering on-site education and exclusive experiences curated for guests. Focused on bringing experiences to life and celebrating local producers, guests can enjoy quintessential Tuscan hospitality and can choose from personalized offerings by exploring distinct wineries in the Montepulciano and Montalcino regions, wine visits in neighboring Umbria, organic olive oil and pecorino cheese tastings at family-owned farms, pasta and pizza making classes, dinner at family-owned trattorias, or tour the region by foot, horse, e-bike, Vespa or by hot air balloon.
To celebrate its opening, the hotel is offering guests a seven-night stay for the price of five in the room category of their choice, and offering a special hotel buyout promotion allowing guests exclusive use of the property including all 21 rooms, common spaces, and services, for four nights at a promotional rate of €30,000 inclusive of taxes. For more information or to book a reservation, please visit borgosanvincenzo.com or contact email@example.com.