The iconic five-star Castille Paris – Starhotels Collezione began welcoming guests back through its doors on June 26, 2020. Located in the 1st arrondisssement on the prestigious Rue Cambon, a stone’s throw away from the “Maison Chanel” flagship store and near the Louvre Museum, Castille Paris – Starhotels Collezione combines Parisian allure with the very best of Italian hospitality. The hotel also reopens with new safety protocols for guests and staff as part of Starhotels’ #bestarsafe Protocol.
Castille Paris – Starhotels Collezione once again invites guests to discover its timeless charm, blending classical style with contemporary flair. The hotel’s 108 spacious, elegant and comfortable guestrooms and suites provide a relaxing, quiet oasis after exploring the surrounding city. Furnished with soft, ergonomic Starbed mattresses and featuring amenities such as a pillow menu, Illy coffee and more, guests are welcomed in impressive style.
During their stay, guests may also enjoy a fine dining experience at L’Assaggio Restaurant and L’Assaggio Bar & Salon de Thé. Reopened as of June 23rd, the restaurants invite guests to discover the Italian specialties and signature recipes of Michelin-starred Chef Ugo Alciati, masterfully executed by Chef Sasha Arandjelovic.
A special “dolce vita” moment and surprise awaits in the elegant outdoor courtyard, where guests may dine by the Roman fountain and delicate frescoes. The setting pairs perfectly with a refreshing and iconic Bellini, made with Prosecco and fresh white peach puree. Also served is a more “royal” version, which trades Prosecco for Champagne.
The hotel is also offering delightful and ephemeral street-side patio on Rue Cambon, where guests may dine alongside the hotel’s beautiful façade while glancing down the street at the “Maison Chanel.” This patio is the perfect setting to enjoy seasonal delights including Chef Ugo’s signature Fior di Latte ice cream, utilizing his secret recipe.
As part of Starhotels’ #bestarsafe Protocol, the Castille Paris – Starhotels Collezione has implemented new health and safety protocols in compliance with provisions of national and international health authorities, such as the World Health Organization (WHO). The #bestarsafe Protocol addresses all key areas of the on-property hospitality experience, including:
- Raising standards of cleaning and sanitation of all hotel areas, incorporating measures such as eliminating all paper items and completely “undressing,” sanitizing and airing rooms and bathrooms after each departure
- More frequent cleaning of air conditioning systems to maximize the inflow of external air and cleaning of filters with suitable disinfectant
- Providing necessary PPE and other safety equipment for guests and staff
- Reorganization of common areas in accordance with social distancing rules
- Reorganization of conference centers in accordance with social distancing rules, with upgraded videoconference technology to allow new hybrid meeting solutions
- Cooperation of suppliers and partners in following new protocols
- Rigorous staff training on new procedures, service standards and equipment
- Introduction of an internal Supervisory Committee aimed at ensuring the #bestarsafe Protocol is properly followed at each hotel
To learn more about the #bestarsafe Protocol, please click here.
For more information about Castille Paris – Starhotels Collezione and to book a reservation, please visit www.starhotelscollezione.com. To learn more about Starhotels, please visit www.starhotels.com.