Guests of the retreat are invited to hit the reset button for two-nights of ultimate relaxation. The weekend begins with a Friday night welcome reception hosted by Farmaesthetics founder Brenda Brock complete with hand-crafted signature herbal cocktails featuring the beauty benefits of organic flowers.
Saturday will commence with an early breakfast followed by a mid-morning 90-minute herbal workshop with Brock, who will lead guests in the art of designing therapeutic “Inhalation Oils” to create a unique aromatic elixir to combat stress, fatigue or any imbalance needing attention. The afternoon is free for shopping, exploring historic Newport or relaxing with a one hour Farmaesthetics facial or massage in The Retreat at Castle Hill by Farmaesthetics.
That evening, guests can enjoy a specially-prepared gourmet dinner in Castle Hill's oceanside dining room. The fireside gathering includes a healthy, seasonal menu presented by Executive Chef Lou Rossi in his creative, unmistakable style.
“As winter bends toward the renewal of spring, we are excited to provide guests with a rejuvenating experience to help realign themselves for the vibrant season ahead,” said Brenda Brock, Farmaesthetics Founder and CEO.
“The annual Wellness Weekend has been a great addition to our ongoing partnership with Farmaesthetics,” said Brian Young, Managing Director of Castle Hill Inn. “We are excited to bring guests together for this unique experience.”
Castle Hill Inn's Wellness Weekend starts at $755 per night based on double occupancy, and includes the following:
• Two-night stay for two guests
• Friday night Welcome Cocktail Reception
• Breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning
• Saturday Wellness Workshop with Brenda Brock
• Transportation to and from Newport for exploring
• Two 60-minute spa treatments in the Retreat at Castle Hill by Farmaesthetics
• Saturday night dinner with Chef Lou Rossi's healthy gourmet seasonal fare
• Friday and Saturday night “Sleep Well” offering of guided meditation
For more information about Castle Hill Inn or to book reservations please visit Castle Hill Inn Weekend Retreat or call (888) 466-1355.