To celebrate the season of new beginnings and of creating stories with family and loved ones, guests are invited to Spring It On at Gaylord Rockies Resort. From the perfect Spring Break Getaway and Easter EGGstravaganza events to Once Upon a Spring live shows and activities, the resort provides the perfect springtime retreat from March 12 through May 16.
While staying at the resort, families can splash and swim at Arapahoe Springs, the resort’s water complex featuring indoor and outdoor pools, three waterslides, and a 720-foot-long lazy river (opening March 12) complete with a rocky grotto, water jets and bubblers. Other outdoor family-friendly activities include an 18-hole disc golf course, mini golf, tennis, and basketball.
Easter EGGstravaganza activities will run Friday, March 12 through Sunday, April 4.
- Guests can enjoy the Easter Bunny Scavenger Hunt as they join the Easter Bunny on a game of Hop-and-Go-Seek around the resort to find his family.
- Stop by a fun Easter Bunny Meet & Greet for socially distant photos.
- Brunch with the Easter Bunny is perfect for a festive celebration with family, friends, and the Easter Bunny.
Once Upon a Spring offers an array of family-friendly offerings starting Friday, March 12 through Sunday, May 16.
- Bursts of color and flashes of magic bring classic fairytales to life in Paint Me a Fairytale, an interactive storytelling adventure. Be drawn into the magic as Mother Goose herself paints to life some of your storybook favorites, including Little Red Riding Hood, Jack & The Beanstalk and The Princess and The Pea.
- Springtime Cookie Decorating brings out the guest’s inner pastry chef while they decorate delicious spring-themed cookies.
- Guests enjoy instruction and encouragement at Sipping N’ Painting as they paint a beautiful acrylic painting on canvas while sipping wine and listening to music.
- Join Duke Daffodil and Duchess Dahlia at Arapahoe Springs for The Royal Spring Splash pool party.
- Guests received an anonymous letter inviting them to tea in the Mad Tea Escape Room. When they arrive, their host awaits with fun-filled riddles. The only way out of the never-ending tea is to find clues, solve puzzles and appease the host together.
- On Friday and Saturday evenings, overnight guests can enjoy Family Movie Nights.
- In partnership with Nature’s Educators, Live Animal Encounters provides guests with the opportunity to learn about wildlife and develop a healthy respect and understanding of all animals.
- The Wildlife Rescue Experience guides guests throughout the resort to track down endangered species and help ensure that they are monitored for their protection. The adventure highlights indigenous animals from Colorado and, with the magic of augmented reality, brings them to life before the participants’ eyes.
The resort’s Spring It On package starts at $219 per night and includes a one-night stay, two seasonal scavenger hunt books and two Springtime Cookie Decorating tickets.
For springtime renewal, guests can choose from three seasonal treatments in Relâche Spa. The Spring Renewal Facial is a 50-minute deeply exfoliating and brightening treatment that leaves skin refreshed, radiant and fuzz free. The 80-minute Lemon and Fresh Sugar Refresh is a full-body scrub and massage combination, the perfect treatment to indulge in after harsh winter conditions have left the body feeling dry and depleted. The Spring Renewal Manicure & Pedicure is a 110-minute nail therapy that will have guests jumping into spring with fresh and revitalized hands and feet.
For additional relaxation, Relâche Spa is offering three $99 spa specials Monday through Thursday, including the 75-minute Chocolate Coconut Manicure and Pedicure hydrates and perfects your hands and toes with the delicious scents of chocolate and coconut. The Gemstone Infused Facial is a 50-minute facial treatment that addresses visible signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, dryness, puffiness, and uneven skin tone while helping to rebalance your chakra energies within the body. The 50-minute Relax and Recharge Massage releases tension from head to toe, systematically releasing and rolling out every major muscle group in your body. You will learn different techniques to enhance mobility, range of motion and specifically target chronically tight and tension holding areas as our therapists utilize RAD Roller tools, leaving you feeling more open, taller, mobile, and grounded.
Tickets for events, all designed in accordance with enhanced and rigorous cleanliness standards, are available at tickets.gaylordrockies.com. For additional information or to book room reservations or spa treatments, visit gaylordrockies.com.
In accordance with Marriott’s “Commitment to Clean” practices, the resort provides enhanced cleaning technology, hospital-grade disinfectants, attendants dedicated to sanitizing frequently throughout the day, social distancing protocols, and hundreds of new cleaning processes to take care of guests while they enjoy the resort’s amenities.