Continuing to lead travel trends for this year, as revealed via Virtuoso’s recent insights with 78% of their advisors seeing an uptick, celebration travel is driving large groups to come together to celebrate milestones from weddings to big birthdays, anniversaries and beyond.
To accommodate large groups without sacrificing luxury, we have pulled together top buyout options from over-the-top villas to entire luxury hotels for the ultimate celebration travel experience.
Private Villa in Lake Como – Villa Pliniana
Villa Pliniana is a stunning 16th century palazzo located on the famed banks of Lake Como in the village of Torno, Italy, set on an 18-acre private estate with an offering that includes:
- Accommodation for up to 33 guests
- 10-17 bedrooms, divided among four large apartments in the main villa and two separate villas
- Two large ballrooms
- Kitchen fully equipped for private catering services
- Reception hall and a billiard room
- Heated pool, spa, Turkish bath, Scottish showers, sauna
- A heliport
- Private jetty
A Sereno Hotels property, Villa Pliniana offers all the benefits of top-notch hotel service while offering ultimate privacy and exclusivity for groups traveling together.
Villa pricing: € 130,000 per week (17 bedrooms), € 110,000 per week (10 bedrooms)
Private Tropical Estate – Bora Bora One
Set on a quiet idyllic islet along 7.5 acres on Motu Piti A’au, Bora Bora One is a luxurious family-owned, five-suite estate. This secluded estate offers the intimacy and personal touches of a private residence surrounded by a forest of palm trees overlooking cinematic views of a sparkling turquoise lagoon and towering lush mountain peaks, alongside:
- Accommodations for up to 10 guests
- On-site butler, concierge and private chef
- Private beach
- Organic garden with fresh fruits and vegetables
- Massage room and state-of-the-art gym
- Activities such as farm-to-table cooking classes, motu picnics, yoga, wine tastings, world-class scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, parasailing, and jet skiing
- Access to nearby resorts such as the St. Regis or Four Seasons
Maldives Over-water Villas / World’s First Underwater Villa, The MURAKA – Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
Conrad Maldives, the pioneering property in the Maldives’ South Ari Atoll, offers The MURAKA, the world’s first underwater villa, perfect for a group of couples or large family looking for the marine experience of a lifetime. The two-level residence features:
- Master bedroom 16 feet beneath the ocean with 180-degree acrylic dome looking out to the spectacular marine life
- Upper level above the surface of the ocean featuring two bedrooms, living and dining area
- Outdoor deck with infinity pool
- Private 24 hour butler
- Accommodates up to 9 guests
For major private buyouts for 100+, Conrad Maldives offers 50 newly-refreshed overwater villas on Rangali Island, the resort’s adults-only island, perfect for large celebrations sans little ones.
The Muraka starting at $9,999 per night
Private Villa in St. Barths – Le Sereno
Le Sereno’s three Villas’s boast the unique benefit of privacy along with five-star service and attention to detail for which Sereno is known. With amazing views of the Grand Cul de Sac natural reserve, Le Sereno Villas offer:
- Accommodations for up to 8 guests
- Over 7,000 square feet of private living space
- Private pool and private parking
- Three master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a private library that can become a fourth private bedroom with its own private bathroom.
- Wood-paneled Library with en-suite bathroom. Media room, surround-sound large screen home theater.
- Large Covered terrace with panoramic ocean view with dining table (seats 8 comfortably) and lounge. Includes equipped wet-bar, ice maker, refrigerator and BBQ with separate powder room.
Starting at € 5,100 per night - Low Season, € 8,400 per night – High Season, and € 18,000 per night – Holiday
Wellness Retreat Buyout – The Ranch Malibu
Renowned for results-oriented fitness and wellness program, The Ranch Buyout allows families and friends the opportunity to transform our 21-cottage, 200-acre retreat into their own private respite for a week or longer. With a resort buyout, your group is immersed in nature with plenty of room to roam as you reconnect with each other and enjoy a memorable, camp-like experience.
- Accommodations for up to 42 guests
- Hand-on classes and activities
- Daily Hikes, fitness classes, yoga and massage
- Plant-based meals
- Customizable daily schedule
The Harrods Suite – Hotel Cala di Volpe
The Harrods Suite by Harrods Interior Design Studio (by the iconic British luxury emporium) is a luxurious offering blending local craftsmanship and refined luxury. Embedded into the cultural context of Sardinia’s Costa Smeralda, the suite features exceptional architecture detailing and bespoke interior furnishings with sweeping views of Cala di Volpe’s renowned coastline. The three-bedroom suite offers:
- A vaulted wine cellar
- A cigar humidor
- Elegant marble cocktail bar
- Private rooftop featuring infinity pool, sunbathing deck, al fresco dining and fitness area
- 22ct gold design details
- Sensory showers equipped with chromotherapy