For a limited time, guests who book these cruises will receive PONANT BONUS benefits for savings up to 30% off the brochure prices. A wide range of pre-and post-cruise programs are also available.
THE ANTARCTICA EXPERIENCE
Exploring the world’s extreme regions in five-star comfort is a unique concept created by Compagnie du Ponant that has become its hallmark.
From November 2015 to January 2016, Compagnie du Ponant offers three outstanding itineraries for polar safari experiences to observe the region’s unique wildlife in its natural habitat. Aboard LE BORÉAL, L’AUSTRAL and LE LYRIAL, luxury expedition yachts of 122 to 132 staterooms and suites, designed for polar cruises and complying with the international “Green Ship” label, passengers gain access to protected sites only accessible to small capacity ships, limited in this region to 200 passengers.
Flexibility at all times is the approach that sets these cruises apart, with Zodiac® outings to get passengers as close as it is possible to nature, with time to linger over the region’s most emblematic sites. At any moment the ship may alter its course to admire the acrobatics of a humpback whale or land passengers on a beach to meet a particularly impressive penguin colony. It is a unique experience made all the more interesting by renowned South Pole specialists who are only too delighted to share their views and passion for these polar lands which they have been exploring for years.
The Antarctic Peninsula
Complete immersion in the vast white world of the Antarctic Peninsula, discovering the tabular icebergs and drifting pack ice where fur seals and colonies of Gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins live.
Ushuaia - Ushuaia (11 days / 10 nights) From USD $7360 per person (direct flights and transfers from Buenos Aires included)
Antarctica & South Georgia
Essence of the Antarctic Peninsula’s white landscapes and discovering of South Georgia with its imposing glaciers and black sandy beaches, home to vast colonies of king penguins.
Ushuaia - Ushuaia (15 days / 14 nights) From USD $8470 per person (direct flights and transfers from Buenos Aires included)
The Great Austral Loop
Highlights of three regions - Falklands and the black-browed albatross, South Georgia and king penguins, plus the majestic icebergs of the North Antarctic Peninsula - make for an unforgettable journey of 14 or 16 nights.
Ushuaia - Ushuaia (15 days / 14 nights) From USD $9940 per person (direct flights and transfers from Buenos Aires included)
THE SOUTH AMERICA EXPERIENCE
Cape Horn, Chilean fjords and the Panama Canal are among South American treasures revealed from the sea. More than just a simple cruise along the coast, Compagnie du Ponant has devised voyages of discovery to 16 South American countries. Without ever having to repack luggage, from port to port come programs rich in culture and emotions with naturalists and experienced lecturers as guides.
From the wild open spaces of Patagonia to the tropical forests of Panama, these 10 departures from October 2015 to March 2016 take passengers on LE BORÉAL, L’AUSTRAL and LE LYRIAL to meet the local people and explore the area’s most emblematic and off the beaten track sites.
New this season are Compagnie du Ponant’s “Green Expeditions” involving regular Zodiac® outings on the Amazon and Orinoco, in the Darien National Park, the San Blas Archipelago in Panama, as well as Ecuador, the Chilean fjords and Cape Horn.
• Acapulco - Fuerte Amador 12 days / 11 nights on Le BORÉAL - October 2, 2015 From USD $4470 per person
• Fuerte Amador - Callao 12 days / 11 nights on LE BORÉAL - October 13, 2015 From USD $4470 per person
• Callao - Valparaiso 10 days / 9 nights on LE BORÉAL - October 24, 2015 From USD $3650 per person
• Valparaiso - Ushuaia 14 days / 13 nights on LE BORÉAL - November 2, 2015 From USD $6120 per person
• Ushuaia - Valparaiso 14 days / 13 nights on LE BORÉAL - February 27, 2016 From USD $6120 per person
• Rio de Janeiro - Dakar 18 days / 17 nights on L’AUSTRAL - March 7, 2016 From USD $6500 per person
• Valparaiso - Guayaquil 13 days / 12 nights on LE BORÉAL - March 11, 2016 From USD $4870 per person
• Recife - Bridgetown 18 days / 17 nights on LE LYRIAL - March 16, 2016 From USD $6910 per person
• Guayaquil - Puerto Caldera 9 days / 8 nights on LE BORÉAL - March 23, 2016 From USD $3240 per person
• Puerto Caldera - Curacao 8 days / 7 nights on LE BORÉAL - March 31, 2016 From USD $2840 per person
The new South America 2015/2016 brochure with detailed itineraries can be viewed and downloaded at: http://fr.calameo.com/read/000132423bfa0d028227d