New for this ski season are three exceptional new family suites that feature bunk rooms and game rooms, while other perks of a mid-mountain vacation at Constellation include shared lifestyle amenities at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe resort, which is accessible via a sky bridge, an exclusive ski valet service, and a direct-access gondola to the famed Village at Northstar with outdoor shopping, dining and a movie theater centered around a skating rink. www.constellationatnorthstar.com
Let the Kids Play While You Stay
• Your guest residence comes stocked with playful amenities for the young and young at heart, including a snowball maker, snowman making kit, s'mores kit and gourmet hot chocolate
• 2 children's lift tickets at Northstar mountain
• Package starts at $824 per night, when you book 2 or more nights / valid January 5 to April 22, 2014
The Backcountry Experience
• Experience a private snowcat excursion with two guides that offers a full day of backcountry skiing or snowboarding over 3,000 acres of reserved terrain on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe between Squaw Valley USA and Sugarbowl Resorts, then relive the powder stashes by watching your adventure unfold on your very own GoPro camera
• Package available when you book a minimum of $15,000 in room nights / valid January 5 to April 20, 2014, black-out dates apply / valid for groups up to eight people / must book via phone at 530.214.0660
Constellation Residences at Northstar debuted in January 2012 as an unmatched, turn-key vacation home experience at Northstar California Resort, offering 17 elegantly furnished, mid-mountain homes with exceptional amenities including ski-in, ski-out access to 3,100 acres of mountain terrain; an exclusive ski valet service; shared amenities at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe resort, that is accessible via a sky bridge and includes a decadent spa, three dining outlets including a signature restaurant and elegant living room, fitness center, kids club, heated swimming pool and hot tubs; and a direct-access gondola to the famed Village at Northstar with outdoor shopping, dining and a movie theater centered around a year-round skating rink.
Northstar now has one of the largest ski-terrains in the Sierras with several new runs, the most extensive snow-making system, and a variety of lifts for endless adventures on the mountain all season long. With direct access to the slopes, Constellation residents and guests can beat the lines at the Village and get right down to the fun of skiing, without any of the hassle. Families can also take the private Gondola from the property down to the Village to enjoy ice-skating, shopping, and a variety of restaurants and cafes.
Visit website: www.constellationatnorthstar.com