The “wine aquarium,” which features a wall-to-wall glass-encased wine cellar, holds more than 1200 bottles of award-winning selections from Francis Ford Coppola's two wineries in Sonoma County (Francis Ford Coppola Winery and Virginia Dare Winery) as well as his Inglenook estate in Napa County, along with many other vintages from Chili, Argentina, Italy, France and the US. The one hour wine tasting experience is $50 per person and includes:
• 4* wines (Francis Ford Coppola Winery's Diamond Collection and Inglenook estate)
• Locally sourced cheese platter
• 15% off any purchased bottles of wine
• Set in Turtle Inn's intimate wine garden, directly in front of the new 'wine aquarium'
* Wines will vary depending upon group size
For more information on Turtle Inn, please visit: